3.10.1d Patch Notes

ditto to everything everyone else said about the crashes. sent a PM of the crash report.
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
After I login, the screen starts to move and show me my character list, about a second later, poe crashes to desktop. The last thing printed in the log on the screen is "Authenticated". I tried changing realms and it still crashes in the same way. This is happening to me after the patch

We are looking into this. Are you able to let me know what CPU/GPU you are using? Are you unable to log into any character, or just one?

im having the same problem, got an i7 6700k with a gtx 1070, as soon as I get in the character menu, cannot even click on something, the game close
same issue here. The game crashes before reaching the final screen in which you would select your character.

My gpu is gtx760 and cpu i7-4770
same issue. ryzen 7 2700x rtx2070 super
Last edited by Psychochoolo on Apr 15, 2020, 1:36:15 AM
Same problem here

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel i7-7700 3.6 GHZ
Ryzen 3600
1080 ti

Can't select any character, crash immediately after pressing log in.
So far I'm seeing all Nvidia cards (myself included).
Same issue, game freezes and closes upon authenticating user and reaching character selection screen.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor ~3.8GHz
GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
"
Jaelryn86 wrote:
Ryzen 7 1700 and RX580, Crashes right after you press login

"
Narakusin wrote:

amd too
"
Narakusin wrote:

No, someone responded with an AMD card.

I doubt it's a card specific issue, that's not usually how directx games work

It's stupid to speculate, but if I had to speculate I'd point my finger at "Added more preloading for various commonly-encountered assets."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info