3.10.1d Patch Notes

The timer still ruins the experience on the othervise good league and makes it an un-fun rush-fest.
At least the horizon orb fix - after a long time - helps a bit, the rest in the patch not much visible.

Update: AMD FX-8150 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, had no login problems.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Apr 15, 2020, 1:47:17 AM
"
Menorath wrote:
If you are using a synchronised lootfilter, try switching to a local one, worked for me.

yup,this working.
changing my loot filter also fixed it for me. prolly due to the update to filter sounds they made with this patch.
"
Menorath wrote:
If you are using a synchronised lootfilter, try switching to a local one, worked for me.

OK interesting, I changed the loot filter to default and i'm ok now too
nvm im dumb
Last edited by ChodeSando on Apr 15, 2020, 1:48:27 AM
"
Menorath wrote:

this worked too
indeed. synchronized loot filter is the issue.
Can confirm it is a loot filter issue.

Loaded to the login screen then went to Option and changed the Loot filter to Default. Now I can login and choose a character successfully.

Once in game I attempted to change the loot filter back to a custom one, then the game crashes.
I'm playing from geforce now and for me also crashes as soon as I login with a character.

Can't tell you the graphic card but its an nvidea card.

Edit:

Turned off loot filter, now everything works
Last edited by nandi31 on Apr 15, 2020, 2:02:29 AM
Same-
CPU- AMD FX 6300
GPU Geforce GTX 960

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info