3.10.1d Patch Notes

We believe the issue with online item filters should no longer be occurring, please let us know if you continue to crash in this way.
Thanks for nothing.. Stormbrand are still screwed in Simulacrums and other occasions when teleporting in and being swarmed by 40 monsters.. No way to get brands up or survive in later stages. (you do actually know how stormbrand builds work?)

Also brands just keep dissapearing even though brand recall is constantly spammed and there is enough mana..

And this is what you came up with in the those last weeks? Sjeez.. Thanks
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 15, 2020, 2:33:54 AM
"
Stacey_GGG wrote:
We believe the issue with online item filters should no longer be occurring, please let us know if you continue to crash in this way.

I'm able to use an online filter now too
Thank you!!
Bane is bricked after the patch. It applies only one curse and it seems that also the damage is calculated like this.

Anyways, thanks for the efford. Keep the good work up.
Was really hoping for a fix to the visual bugs with Storm Brand....
Hmm, so, I notice there are some metamorph fixes in there. I'd really hoped to see a fix for the way Tane keeps teleporting to you pretty much every time you kill a metamorph tagged monster. Bloody infuriating.
Just to say cpu ryzen 3600 ; gpu amd rx550/500 great perfomance increase . GJ
Last edited by Sky7a on Apr 15, 2020, 3:13:05 AM
RIP cold snap spellslinger
Is Orb of horizons not changing elder guardians intended?
"
Using an Orb of Horizons on a Shaper Guardian Map will now always result in it turning into a different Shaper Guardian Map.

Thanks .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info