[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

Hi really loving this build so far.

What would be the best multicrafted mod wand for the build if i wanna craft one?

Thanks.
Hello!

This is my second build this league. Loving it, realy feel like a nuke when i move all the brands. i sold all my stash and thought i could buy everything, sadly i did not. Could anyone recomend me what to get next ?

https://pastebin.com/jNRLeWpM
I want to try this build. But does Inva still support this?
"
insangel0001 wrote:
I want to try this build. But does Inva still support this?

he hasnt replied for a couple days but he just replied to us like a week ago so i would say yes he still support it.
Can someone explain why we have Arcane Blessing but still use Arcane Surge support in main link?

Thank you
Last edited by insangel0001 on Apr 23, 2020, 12:28:28 PM

my dps is very low my hp and mana too
help
Finding correct Militant Faith jewel was mentioned on several ocasions, or rerolling one, so that only keystone is changed and we can still use other notables around. Could some one clarify how can I determine which one is correct just by lookinig at it on poe.trade, or is it a try and error kind of excersise.
"
Raervin wrote:
Finding correct Militant Faith jewel was mentioned on several ocasions, or rerolling one, so that only keystone is changed and we can still use other notables around. Could some one clarify how can I determine which one is correct just by lookinig at it on poe.trade, or is it a try and error kind of excersise.

Just use it under Pain Attunement. Easy going! Only downside here is u loosing some dex..

"
insangel0001 wrote:
Can someone explain why we have Arcane Blessing but still use Arcane Surge support in main link?

Thank you

I think it is because the uptime of ele ali immunity and dmg.

i got now everything for the build except a stygian belt with mana recovery rate.. The Damage Output is amazing.. Did all Content in the game without any Problems.

This build is going expensive in min/maxing i spend around 140+ exalts.. and some items i want doesnt exist or are rare as fk :(..

here is my gear

Thanks for Sharing this Guide.

maybe i can help u with some questions add me ingame or ask here.. i got some experience with the build now and maybe i can help u

GL u all
Last edited by equin on Apr 30, 2020, 7:39:44 AM
Why Light of Lunaris? Seems like an ES build shield and with Agnostic we have 0. Is it just a dps shield and the ES is an unfortunate side effect? Would you also explain your last 2 ascendency points, the PoB only shows 6. Finally, any recommendations for those extra passives? I love that the build doesn't require uber levels but I've already got a 92 hierophant so I'd like to put my points to intelligent use. Thanks!
Last edited by msdunkel on Apr 30, 2020, 11:08:11 PM
"
equin wrote:
"
Raervin wrote:

Just use it under Pain Attunement. Easy going! Only downside here is u loosing some dex..

"
insangel0001 wrote:

Thank you

I think it is because the uptime of ele ali immunity and dmg.

i got now everything for the build except a stygian belt with mana recovery rate.. The Damage Output is amazing.. Did all Content in the game without any Problems.

This build is going expensive in min/maxing i spend around 140+ exalts.. and some items i want doesnt exist or are rare as fk :(..

here is my gear

Thanks for Sharing this Guide.

maybe i can help u with some questions add me ingame or ask here.. i got some experience with the build now and maybe i can help u

GL u all

How about simulacrum? I have some problems with it, 2/3 runs was failed because at 18-20 wave its become really hard to survive and when i die once -> come in again -> instant die because monsters are near and i cant cast brands. I tried to choose most safety spot for tp but it doesnt work. Only once it was comfortable area in simulacrum and i was able to continue my run after death. While i can clear any other content without any problems.
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info