[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

You say you map with Chain in? But how do you keep the mana cost low enough to keep the damage bonus? Chain is a 50% mana multiplier and conc is only 40%.
"
Dyls17 wrote:
Hello Invalesco,

I really like the build as its really tanky and doing really good damage but there is a but that is definitly on my side as I'm to dumb or noob to figure out my problem hehe.

When I'm checking your PoB you have a total mana of around 8k+ wish is big as you have really good items, on my side I tried to make the build work with the ammount of exalts I had around 10 ex invested so far into the build.

But I'm stuck at 1.2k mana ingame and I can't figure it out why.
I made a PoB and imported all my items here https://pastebin.com/3iDcxvvh and it say I should be around 6k+ mana but yet ingame I'm stuck with 1.2k I know I don't have best item but I shouldn't be at 1.2k mana according to PoB send help please.

How can you have only 1.2k mana in game? I have no idea as well. As you said, according to PoB you should have 6k mana. When you say 1.2k mana is that your maximum mana pool or the one left over after a few casts?

"
Ravisandesu wrote:
You say you map with Chain in? But how do you keep the mana cost low enough to keep the damage bonus? Chain is a 50% mana multiplier and conc is only 40%.

Good question - Yup I swap in Incr. Crit Strikes and Chain for Conc. effect and Controlled Destruction.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Codiak324 wrote:
So what is the ideal play style or pattern? I.E. cast x number of SB to start -> recast storm brand every x seconds -> cast OoS every x seconds or only on rare packs etc....?

Yup, cast x number of SB to start -> recast storm brand every 4-5 seconds/

Cast OOS only on rare packs because white/magic mobs melt quickly enough.

Build of the Week 14
"
How can you have only 1.2k mana in game? I have no idea as well. As you said, according to PoB you should have 6k mana. When you say 1.2k mana is that your maximum mana pool or the one left over after a few casts?

Hey 1.2k was my maximum mana pool I found the solution of what caused this here https://imgur.com/a/G4ZTg0K I removed the node, militan faith transformed MoM into that now I'm at 6.4k mana and my dmg is like 10x time what it was.
Last edited by Dyls17 on Apr 10, 2020, 7:42:46 PM
So, I've got the build up and running, and even on a 5l I'm cruising through red maps like nothing...and with the 6th link and the damage it inately provides plus the mana increase, the 6l will make a huge difference! Just wanted to give a quick LOL to running uberlab after i'd gotten the agnostic jewel in.....was the most ridiculously simple uberlab ive ever done. Literally walked through using only right and left click while having a beer. My health never even dropped for a second....so satisfying!
Yup, lab is really easy with Agnostic!

On a side note, fleshed out the guide a little and added in examples of usual mapping gameplay (with quicksilver flask and chain) as well as a shaper run to show the obscene damage output.
Build of the Week 14
why does my militant faith always convert passive into armor one? Instead of the agnostic
"
bandit222 wrote:
why does my militant faith always convert passive into armor one? Instead of the agnostic

Oh dear, you've got the wrong militant faith.

Your militant faith has to have the name Venarius in it
Build of the Week 14
"
bandit222 wrote:

No way man you are the one I sold my shitty avarius militant faith lol, pm me back in game tomorrow when I'm online I will trade back your 60 chaos if you want. ig
(Datsyncqweqweqwe)
Yes, I am that one!:-D Its my second char so I dont rly know much. Gotta look better next time, also thank you, will pm you whenever u r on thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info