Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

"
awawawawa wrote:
Hi sorry if i missed this but bandit choice would be kill all?

Thanks for the build . 1st time playing brand and having fun so far.

You can help Alira first because the ele res, mana regen and crit multiplier come in handy initially. Afterwards you can respec to get the 2 passive points instead.

"
Hookt wrote:
Going to roll this build in hardcore. Do I need a specific roll on Indigon's mana increase or should I just get one with 10% to maximum mana?

Try and get an Indigon with as low a %increased mana cost of skills as possible. the %maximum mana roll isn't as important.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
How are you dealing with freeze?
"
monkeyman0795 wrote:
How are you dealing with freeze?

We have elemental status immunity from Arcane Blessing
Build of the Week 14
hi There What HP threshold do you recommend going the Agnostic? i'm at 3870hp and 1900 ES and im wondering if going now is too low especially since i'll be losing 1900 ES because of it or will i be fine since i have 8.8k mana?
"
cdude247 wrote:
hi There What HP threshold do you recommend going the Agnostic? i'm at 3870hp and 1900 ES and im wondering if going now is too low especially since i'll be losing 1900 ES because of it or will i be fine since i have 8.8k mana?

Hi! You can always use it first and see how it feels - if you don't like it you can remove the node and stop using the jewel for the time being. Personally I find agnostic more useful than 2k of ES. You have a lot of mana! There probably isn't a need to have that much mana. 8K is enough. I would try to get your HP above 4.2k.
Build of the Week 14
Posting an update I managed to get a few upgrade for the build and still going strong and solid I reached 20m+ dps on PoB

I run a few uber lab and got mana regen on my boots pretty big on the regen.I swapped my wand and got one with trigger socketed spell when you use a spell probably the biggest dps increase from that so far and I got a ring with minimum frenzy +1.

I'm still under level compared to the PoB I wanna reach so I'm missing a few life and mana % nodes from the jewel but I'm not dying at all still progressing on map and I did A5 Sirius yesterday to try it was smooth and deathless on my first attempt.

ps : I noticed that my quick recovery was broken by my militant faith jewel even with high templar venarius so this jewel is like winning lottery had to ask in trade for guys to refund in case it wasn't fitting in the build I luckily got not scammed yet but didn't found a perfect one.
Last edited by Dyls17 on Apr 14, 2020, 4:57:53 PM
how do you keep up the mana and life when you have righteous fire up all time?
"
NamelessChara wrote:
how do you keep up the mana and life when you have righteous fire up all time?

Agnostic keystone and high enough mana regen
Build of the Week 14
"
Dyls17 wrote:
Posting an update I managed to get a few upgrade for the build and still going strong and solid I reached 20m+ dps on PoB

I run a few uber lab and got mana regen on my boots pretty big on the regen.I swapped my wand and got one with trigger socketed spell when you use a spell probably the biggest dps increase from that so far and I got a ring with minimum frenzy +1.

I'm still under level compared to the PoB I wanna reach so I'm missing a few life and mana % nodes from the jewel but I'm not dying at all still progressing on map and I did A5 Sirius yesterday to try it was smooth and deathless on my first attempt.

ps : I noticed that my quick recovery was broken by my militant faith jewel even with high templar venarius so this jewel is like winning lottery had to ask in trade for guys to refund in case it wasn't fitting in the build I luckily got not scammed yet but didn't found a perfect one.

That's great! another option is to try and slot your jewel into the socket below Pain Attunement and use Pain Attunement as the agnostic keystone instead. You lose a few devotion points that way however, but it wouldn't really matter unless you're already heading into the min-max stage of the build
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Dyls17 wrote:

That's great! another option if the jewel is breaking quick recovery is to try and slot your jewel into the socket below Pain Attunement and use Pain Attunement as the agnostic keystone instead (and hope it doesn't break aqueous accelerant). You do lose a few devotion points that way, but it wouldn't matter that much unless you're already heading into the min-max stage of the build
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info