[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

"
mortenaa wrote:
Am i doing this right ?
im having hard time using RF.
Is there somting off in my build ? i cast 2 brands, and recall and make new ones up to max. Dmg is good, but defence might be abit off in my char. anyone got time to look it over ?

https://pastebin.com/fnz1S3uF

Try to get more mana on your gear, for example your belt, belt jewel and one of the rings have no mana on it.

Also you should use Agnostic passive keystone, you get it from Militant Faith Timeless Jewel with High Templar Venarius, it will boost your survivability significantly.

And finally try to get better cluster jewels, if your large cluster jewel had a socket in it, you could put your medium cluster jewel in it and save some points.
It's been a while so I forgot how this helmet works, does the spell damage spent on "the casted brand" remain till the brand expires? Or it's the damage bonus from the globally "mana spent recently" (global spell damage buff) which makes all the "brands" deal more damage (within the 4seconds window)? Thanks
little showcase of the build, my minotaur run
(im really bad at timing SB so bricked my damage couple of times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khiTp35LHJQ

skipped 8 mobs FeelsBadMan
Last edited by rax4r on May 5, 2020, 7:25:09 PM
"
koros wrote:
It's been a while so I forgot how this helmet works, does the spell damage spent on "the casted brand" remain till the brand expires? Or it's the damage bonus from the globally "mana spent recently" (global spell damage buff) which makes all the "brands" deal more damage (within the 4seconds window)? Thanks

This video explains it better than any I've seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whudKBNFdCY&t=1121s. Different built but same mechanics with Indigon. Basically your last SB cast is the damage for all your SBs and their subsequent recalls.

It's a very complicated game of mana pool and mana cost increase/reduction to get your SB cast mana to fall just under your mana pool. I've got about 10 indigons with varying +%mana and %increased mana cost. Right now I think I'm rolling with an 8% total mana with 53% increased mana costs. I've also had to take Sanctuary of Thought and then cast 2 brands at a time instead of 1. When I do that my sheet dps for SB is 410k per brand and I'm using nearly all my mana. I tried adding another 1% mana to the build but that puts the mana cost of that 2nd SB over my cap. I've also tried various mana pools with 52% increased mana Indigons but they result in inferior DPS.

I've done all 20 phases of simulacrum, killed the shaper, elder, and A8 Sirus (this is my 1st season). The spec also delves pretty well compared to other builds I've played. I die on occasion but I can get most content done fairly quickly and I certainly die less in this build than in the one that I linked. The only upgrades I've got left are either life pool, spell damage, or crit damage/multiplier. The build cuts through trash like butter but minibosses like Kosis can be a challenge as well as multi phase fight bosses if I have to reset my brands.
One question I haven't been able to figure out, why "trigger a socketed spell" on wand? Shouldn't blade blast and wave of conviction proc when I take damage? Seems like Spell Damage would be a better enchant. Thanks.

EDIT: btw with my most recent mods I am able to get 455k dmg per brand listed on the sheet dmg when I mouse over SB. If I get a single stun in a simulacrum and there's a lot of mobs present or I stand in A8 sirus' retard beam I die, but for the most part the build holds up very nicely.
Last edited by msdunkel on May 11, 2020, 11:18:31 AM
"
msdunkel wrote:
(...) If I get a single stun (,,)

Use pantheon Soul of The Brine King upgraded with Glace, for better stun recovery.
That should fix stun issues.

"
msdunkel wrote:
One question I haven't been able to figure out, why "trigger a socketed spell" on wand? Shouldn't blade blast and wave of conviction proc when I take damage? Seems like Spell Damage would be a better enchant. Thanks.

I was thinking the same initially, but wave of conviction is directional spell so you want to have more control over it. It also allows you to time next brand cast, at least that's what I do - cool-down on wave of conviction is exactly timing my next brand cast, no need for in built metronome ;-).

Last comment, you should do better with your belt and rings, will ultimately be great improvement for the character. Drop onslaught flask as you have perma onslaught from boots. Fix skill gems setup, conc + controlled. destr for bossing and inc. crit + chain for clear. This enables max brand damage with just one cast.

EDIT: Hell, i just noticed your mana flask, ENDURING is absolutely mandatory for this build. Get mentioned things sorted, and enjoy vastly improved character.
Last edited by Raervin on May 11, 2020, 3:45:25 PM
Can you give me some pointers on where to improve
hey can you check my gear and tell me what i should improve
"
Raervin wrote:
"
msdunkel wrote:
(...) If I get a single stun (,,)

Use pantheon Soul of The Brine King upgraded with Glace, for better stun recovery.
That should fix stun issues.

/./

Last comment, you should do better with your belt and rings, will ultimately be great improvement for the character. Drop onslaught flask as you have perma onslaught from boots. Fix skill gems setup, conc + controlled. destr for bossing and inc. crit + chain for clear. This enables max brand damage with just one cast.

EDIT: Hell, i just noticed your mana flask, ENDURING is absolutely mandatory for this build. Get mentioned things sorted, and enjoy vastly improved character.

Thanks for taking a look. I picked up brine king a while ago and it has helped immensely. I'm not sure how to improve my rings and belt. They have almost exactly the amount of str, dex, and resistances I need to be able to wear my gear and be res capped, how do you suggest I improve those items?

Finally, I can't afford bottled faith, what would you recommend I purchase instead of Kiara's if it's not bottled faith? Right now I'm running a little extra defense with a chemist's basalt flask.
Last edited by msdunkel on May 13, 2020, 10:40:25 AM
i am done with the build for this league, it has served me well helped me make some currency, i will either play different game or try another build.

WTS this build, all built according to build in post here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2860143/page/1#p23209703

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info