[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

Thanks for the build ! I've done almost all content with it and without investing TOO much. Here is my gear so far;

Spoiler

Just got the craft for "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" so i can get a new weapon. Need to change my belt to stygian wise with mana rec. but they are kinda hard to find. Also running a
cuz it changes my nodes perfectly atm. Need to upgrade this one too.
"
EtoVitya wrote:
"
equin wrote:
"
Raervin wrote:
Finding correct Militant Faith jewel was mentioned on several ocasions, or rerolling one, so that only keystone is changed and we can still use other notables around. Could some one clarify how can I determine which one is correct just by lookinig at it on poe.trade, or is it a try and error kind of excersise.

Just use it under Pain Attunement. Easy going! Only downside here is u loosing some dex..

"
insangel0001 wrote:
Can someone explain why we have Arcane Blessing but still use Arcane Surge support in main link?

Thank you

I think it is because the uptime of ele ali immunity and dmg.

i got now everything for the build except a stygian belt with mana recovery rate.. The Damage Output is amazing.. Did all Content in the game without any Problems.

This build is going expensive in min/maxing i spend around 140+ exalts.. and some items i want doesnt exist or are rare as fk :(..

here is my gear

Thanks for Sharing this Guide.

maybe i can help u with some questions add me ingame or ask here.. i got some experience with the build now and maybe i can help u

GL u all

How about simulacrum? I have some problems with it, 2/3 runs was failed because at 18-20 wave its become really hard to survive and when i die once -> come in again -> instant die because monsters are near and i cant cast brands. I tried to choose most safety spot for tp but it doesnt work. Only once it was comfortable area in simulacrum and i was able to continue my run after death. While i can clear any other content without any problems.
Spoiler

Yea Simulacrum are a bit tricky if you die. it should not happen a lot cause we are very tanky. if i die.. i try to start with 1 SB and all flasks up and try to survive till i have 4-5 SB up.. it normaly works..

What is your Mana and Life pool atm?
7522 free mana and 3270 hp
"
EtoVitya wrote:

Hm try to get a jewel with chance to Phasing in the belt. thats rly important that u dont get blocked by enemies in simu. also try to get jewels with %life, %Mana and crit multi on it. also u missing a watchers eye with mana regen while affected by clarity (and critmulti with precision aura..) but thats expensive.
Last edited by equin on May 1, 2020, 3:08:52 PM
"
equin wrote:
"
EtoVitya wrote:

Hm try to get a belt with chance to Phasing. thats rly important that u dont get blocked by enemies in simu. also try to get jewels with %life, %Mana and crit multi on it. also u missing a watchers eye with mana regen while affected by clarity (and critmulti with precision aura..) but thats expensive.

Have that watchers and rare jewels with mods (but some give only mana/life + multi). Phasing on belt is interesting, thank you
Last edited by EtoVitya on May 1, 2020, 1:21:31 PM
Any solution for stun locks? I've put together a pretty good set and have had success with the exception of getting stun locked or 1-hit by the Sirus retard beam. Someday I might get the beam figured out but the stunlocks are more problematic. Nothing you can do in delirium when stuff spawns on top of you and immediately stuns you until dead. Skyforth was my solution in my last build but obviously that won't work anymore. Any ideas?
"
msdunkel wrote:
Any solution for stun locks? I've put together a pretty good set and have had success with the exception of getting stun locked or 1-hit by the Sirus retard beam. Someday I might get the beam figured out but the stunlocks are more problematic. Nothing you can do in delirium when stuff spawns on top of you and immediately stuns you until dead. Skyforth was my solution in my last build but obviously that won't work anymore. Any ideas?

do u use soul of the brine king pantheon?
Thanks, I do now!
Ok here's another, how did you get your mana cost so high for storm brand? I can only get mine to around 1300 per cast. My mana pool is 7700 so that makes something of a difference but I'm not sure it accounts for it entirely.
"
msdunkel wrote:
Ok here's another, how did you get your mana cost so high for storm brand? I can only get mine to around 1300 per cast. My mana pool is 7700 so that makes something of a difference but I'm not sure it accounts for it entirely.

Your profile is set to privat. I cant see your char and tree / items and stuff. Would be better to analyze

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info