[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

It's really hard for me to maintain high single target dps, bc when something hitting me i'm loosing some mana and my sb becomes grey, so i lose dmg boost from archmage. We don't have infinite mana flask like scion agnostic builds, and mana regen really slow with RF turned on. How can i boost my mana regen?
Thanks for trying. It looks like my character tab was private, which I've changed. I'm up to 8.3k mana but my Storm Brand is still only 1395 mana to cast. I'm able to cast a single Orb of Storms get get over the 7x multiplier but if I use archmage on OoS then it jumps to over 400 mana per cast and then I can't cast a single Stormbrand without exceeding my mana pool. Right now I cast OoS and SB and get about 163k per storm brand, and I can cast 5 at a time (with chain, with concentrated effect it's 229k.)
"
msdunkel wrote:
Thanks for trying. It looks like my character tab was private, which I've changed. I'm up to 8.3k mana but my Storm Brand is still only 1395 mana to cast. I'm able to cast a single Orb of Storms get get over the 7x multiplier but if I use archmage on OoS then it jumps to over 400 mana per cast and then I can't cast a single Stormbrand without exceeding my mana pool. Right now I cast OoS and SB and get about 163k per storm brand, and I can cast 5 at a time (with chain, with concentrated effect it's 229k.)

Don't use archmage on Oos. Also you need to link Curse on Hit support to Oos with conductivity and try not to use Oos too frequent.
Storm Brand mana on PoB is after 1 cast. Your mana cost should not be higher then your mana pool AFTER 1 cast to get the indigon buffs. Try getting Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill craft on wand and get physical to lightning damage support so you can run physical reflect maps. After casting storm brand you should wait 4-5 sec(you are actually waiting for indigon buff to expire) and cast it again for indigon buff.
"
Miyokard wrote:
"
msdunkel wrote:

Don't use archmage on Oos. Also you need to link Curse on Hit support to Oos with conductivity and try not to use Oos too frequent.
Storm Brand mana on PoB is after 1 cast. Your mana cost should not be higher then your mana pool AFTER 1 cast to get the indigon buffs. Try getting Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill craft on wand and get physical to lightning damage support so you can run physical reflect maps. After casting storm brand you should wait 4-5 sec(you are actually waiting for indigon buff to expire) and cast it again for indigon buff.

All those are fine points, but the issue is I need my mana cost for Storm Brand to be >1600 to get the most out of my mana pool. My cost is about 1300 and the OP's was 1700 in the linked video. I need to figure out why my mana cost is so much lower than his. I swapped to a 60% indigon and it's still just 1300.
"
msdunkel wrote:
"
Miyokard wrote:
"
msdunkel wrote:

All those are fine points, but the issue is I need my mana cost for Storm Brand to be >1600 to get the most out of my mana pool. My cost is about 1300 and the OP's was 1700 in the linked video. I need to figure out why my mana cost is so much lower than his. I swapped to a 60% indigon and it's still just 1300.

OP has Awakaned Controlled Destruction which has %130 mana multiplier while your inc. crit. support has %115 you can try changing that.
ok i solved my mana problems and killed sirius aw8 with map clearing setup at lvl89
really great build, i tried like 5 different builds this league and this is my favourite, ty for posting it.

"
msdunkel wrote:

OP using chain support, it has 150% mana cost multiplier

"
rax4r wrote:
ok i solved my mana problems and killed sirius aw8 with map clearing setup at lvl89
really great build, i tried like 5 different builds this league and this is my favourite, ty for posting it.

"
msdunkel wrote:

I've been in and out of chain support, oddly enough it doesn't change the mana value by a whole lot -- maybe 30-50 mana depending on other options. Right now I get my highest damage by taking the 50% mana cost ascendency and casting SB twice in 5 second intervals. Gives me about an extra 20k per storm brand. I'll give awakened controlled destruction and chains at the same time and see what that does.

Great thread and great build btw. This is my 4th build of the league and I think it will stick.
"
msdunkel wrote:
"
rax4r wrote:

"
msdunkel wrote:

I've been in and out of chain support, oddly enough it doesn't change the mana value by a whole lot -- maybe 30-50 mana depending on other options. Right now I get my highest damage by taking the 50% mana cost ascendency and casting SB twice in 5 second intervals. Gives me about an extra 20k per storm brand. I'll give awakened controlled destruction and chains at the same time and see what that does.

Great thread and great build btw. This is my 4th build of the league and I think it will stick.

You shouldn't boost your SB mana cost higher than amount of mana you have. Archmage only gives bonus damage if you actually can cast the spell, so 20k is too much.

For example: i have 7800 mana and my SB mana cost is 1467.
When i cast SB once it becomes 6605, and i dont cast it again until it returns to 1467. That way archmage gives me around 8.5k flat lightning dmg.
What about awakened curse on hit? Its other gem build conductivity + what? But then i will lose power charge with crit on orb of storms.
Am i doing this right ?
im having hard time using RF.
Is there somting off in my build ? i cast 2 brands, and recall and make new ones up to max. Dmg is good, but defence might be abit off in my char. anyone got time to look it over ?

https://pastebin.com/fnz1S3uF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info