[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

Hey yeah I noticed that yesterday while swapping it around but then I also found someone who sold me the perfect one who didn't break any key nodes so I keept it where it belong and I paid even less than the one I had best deal.
Hey,

thanks for sharing this Build.

i never played SB and i want to try it, but i am not sure which PoB i should follow.
made some breachs and im now 95 and trying to buy the Items now.

you posted some videos on tube and also gave some pobs, but they are different from the one in this post (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw0Y3A7g84I&feature=youtu.be)

could you help me how/which i should go for ?

thanks a lot

"
hakan35 wrote:
Hey,

i never played SB and i want to try it, but i am not sure which PoB i should follow.

you posted some videos on tube and also gave some pobs, but they are different from the one in this post (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw0Y3A7g84I&feature=youtu.be)

thanks a lot

Heya, the PoBs for my character are slightly different from that provided in this post because I had some gear requirements which I needed to fulfil. I would suggest using the PoBs in the first post of this thread and then changing them slightly to fit your build as per your requirements.

The information you need should be in the Ascendancy Order/Leveling Trees and Gearing Guide section of the first post. Is there anything in there that you need clarification with?
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Thanks a lot for the effort and guide. i kinda need some answers though.

is this build beginner friendly? how good is the DPS/Defence with low budget gear?

i just started playing this league, kinda late i know but i am looking for good viable build that i can start with few exalts and allow me to farm into better gear and improve later without having to change the whole thing later.

Last edited by iamDoudar on Apr 16, 2020, 6:31:46 AM
what's your pantheon?
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
hakan35 wrote:
Hey,

thanks a lot

Is there anything in there that you need clarification with?

Hey bro, thanks for coming back to me...
indeed i have still problems with building similar of yours in initial post.

if i compare the Pob's, i see your Total DPS at 55mil, mine is only 1.3mil.

would you please be kind to check my gear and give me some hints, to have a bit more dps ?
i will do my uber lab today ... and have approx 10ex available for upgrades.
flasks i will also adapt today/tomorrow (except bottled ;-))

thank you very much ...

sorry dont know how to attach jewels here

"
hakan35 wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
hakan35 wrote:
Hey,

thanks a lot

Is there anything in there that you need clarification with?

Hey bro, thanks for coming back to me...
indeed i have still problems with building similar of yours in initial post.

if i compare the Pob's, i see your Total DPS at 55mil, mine is only 1.3mil.

would you please be kind to check my gear and give me some hints, to have a bit more dps ?
i will do my uber lab today ... and have approx 10ex available for upgrades.
flasks i will also adapt today/tomorrow (except bottled ;-))

thank you very much ...

sorry dont know how to attach jewels here

Your gear is mostly fine actually! The reason my DPS is so high in PoB is because I edited it to take into account Indigon, Brand Loyalty as well as Sign of Purpose as PoB does not automatically take those into account.

The easiest upgrades you can get at this point would be another scintillating idea cluster jewel followed by a better wand then Bottled Faith.
Build of the Week 14
"
nguoidoi222 wrote:
what's your pantheon?

Major pantheon - i chose brine king to prevent stunlocks.

Minor pantheon can be adapted according to the map choice but i usually go with the movement speed pantheon to improve clear speed.

"
nguoidoi222 wrote:
what's your pantheon?

Major pantheon - i chose brine king to prevent stunlocks.

Minor pantheon can be adapted according to the map choice but i usually go with the movement speed pantheon to improve clear speed.

"
iamDoudar wrote:

is this build beginner friendly? how good is the DPS/Defence with low budget gear?

i just started playing this league, kinda late i know but i am looking for good viable build that i can start with few exalts and allow me to farm into better gear and improve later without having to change the whole thing later.

It depends on your budget. If indigon, Cloak of Defiance and Light of Lunaris are within your budget range (total 5 ex or so, inclusive of 6L CoD), you're good to go in terms of damage.
Build of the Week 14
Build looks great. I'm trying to build it and I get ridiculously low dps (wand you have copied to your build) Could you see what's going on? Because I'm looking for a reason and I don't know. The configuration for dpsu is the same as for you :<

https://pastebin.com/E4JLUFrb

Thx :)

ps. empty jewel slot - militant faith for agnostic :)
Last edited by Brylantu on Apr 17, 2020, 12:39:47 PM
"
Invalesco wrote:

"
iamDoudar wrote:

It depends on your budget. If indigon, Cloak of Defiance and Light of Lunaris are within your budget range (total 5 ex or so, inclusive of 6L CoD), you're good to go in terms of damage.

Thanks for replying man. i wont be able to get any awakened gems from the beginning so what levels and quality should i set these non-awakened gems
- Controlled Destruction
- Lightning Penetration

Also how about Clarity & Precision, if i dont have Watchers eye there is no point in running any of them? what should i run instead? if there are others to use intead pls mention level and quality.

thank you
Last edited by iamDoudar on Apr 18, 2020, 2:28:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info