[3.10] Inva's Indigon Archmage | 10k eHP | 40 million x 2 Shaper eDPS | Deathless 100% Delirium T16

I'm loving this build atm, I'm running a non crit version with ele overload. The annoying this is, that even with blood magic, your flame dash and OOS still cost mana, because of mind over matter. This means that you regularly go over the mana threshold on indigon and gimp your archimage damage.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
"
Ravisandesu wrote:
I'm loving this build atm, I'm running a non crit version with ele overload. The annoying this is, that even with blood magic, your flame dash and OOS still cost mana, because of mind over matter. This means that you regularly go over the mana threshold on indigon and gimp your archimage damage.

-# mana cost to non-channeling skills ring.

Probably.

@Invalesco.

:O fellow player on SG servers. How's the lag treating you lol.

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzudxtilpQP_CzgbmkYmW4w

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/uberj4ger
"
Ravisandesu wrote:

Hmmm it doesn't work that way. Anything linked with blood magic will not cost you 'mana' and affect indigon, even with MoM. When you take damage for instance from external sources, it doesn't count as mana consumed. Could it be that you have another spell that is costing mana or you're casting SB too often? If you look at my hydra and shaper vids i'm frequently spamming flame dash and brand recall with no effect on my Storm Brand mana cost.

"
Sareth wrote:

@Invalesco.

It's terrible lol. I stopped playing 1 year ago because of it, came back this league and it's still around -_-
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Can someone take a look at my character? Since Ive changed to this build my storm brands literally do like 20 times lower dps than before and i have no idea whats going on.
"
bandit222 wrote:
Can someone take a look at my character? Since Ive changed to this build my storm brands literally do like 20 times lower dps than before and i have no idea whats going on.

I suggest linking Brand Recall and Flame Dash to blood magic. My guess is that they are causing your DPS to drop by bringing your mana cost above your cap.
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Ravisandesu wrote:

Hmmm it doesn't work that way. Anything linked with blood magic will not cost you 'mana' and affect indigon, even with MoM. When you take damage for instance from external sources, it doesn't count as mana consumed. Could it be that you have another spell that is costing mana or you're casting SB too often? If you look at my hydra and shaper vids i'm frequently spamming flame dash and brand recall with no effect on my Storm Brand mana cost.

"
Sareth wrote:

@Invalesco.

It's terrible lol. I stopped playing 1 year ago because of it, came back this league and it's still around -_-

I legit quit 7 years ago because my HC characters kept getting ripped by desync.

Came back to it again and there's still latency issues smh.

I'm running indigon archmage as well but a tankier setup (less damage tho).

Facetanking Sirius beams feelsgoodman
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzudxtilpQP_CzgbmkYmW4w

Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/uberj4ger
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Ravisandesu wrote:

Hmmm it doesn't work that way. Anything linked with blood magic will not cost you 'mana' and affect indigon, even with MoM. When you take damage for instance from external sources, it doesn't count as mana consumed. Could it be that you have another spell that is costing mana or you're casting SB too often? If you look at my hydra and shaper vids i'm frequently spamming flame dash and brand recall with no effect on my Storm Brand mana cost

Hmm interesting. I've linked blood magic to both flame dash and my OOS setup. I've done testing with an autohotkey 4s timer on my Stormbrand, and by using OOS too many times it flips me to the next mana cost multiplayer on indigon. I'll do more testing when I'm back home from work
Last edited by Ravisandesu on Apr 12, 2020, 9:44:07 AM
"
Sareth wrote:

I legit quit 7 years ago because my HC characters kept getting ripped by desync.

Came back to it again and there's still latency issues smh.

I'm running indigon archmage as well but a tankier setup (less damage tho).

Facetanking Sirius beams feelsgoodman

You can take the player out of HC but you can't take the HC out of the player!

"
Ravisandesu wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Ravisandesu wrote:

Hmmm it doesn't work that way. Anything linked with blood magic will not cost you 'mana' and affect indigon, even with MoM. When you take damage for instance from external sources, it doesn't count as mana consumed. Could it be that you have another spell that is costing mana or you're casting SB too often? If you look at my hydra and shaper vids i'm frequently spamming flame dash and brand recall with no effect on my Storm Brand mana cost

Hmm interesting. I've linked blood magic to both flame dash and my OOS setup. I've done testing with an autohotkey 4s timer on my Stormbrand, and by using OOS too many times it flips me to the next mana cost multiplayer on indigon. I'll do more testing when I'm back home from work

You'll have to take into account the cast time for storm brand as well. It should be more like 4s + SB cast time rather than 4s alone.
Build of the Week 14
Hi sorry if i missed this but bandit choice would be kill all?

Thanks for the build . 1st time playing brand and having fun so far.
Going to roll this build in hardcore. Do I need a specific roll on Indigon's mana increase or should I just get one with 10% to maximum mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info