[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

we lost a bit of spell damage to hierophant arcane surge changes and then the 6% ele pen from pathfinder. Very minor nerfs. Compared to some other ascendancy nerfs this build will shine still.
"
SIIK wrote:
we lost a bit of spell damage to hierophant arcane surge changes and then the 6% ele pen from pathfinder. Very minor nerfs. Compared to some other ascendancy nerfs this build will shine still.
Did we really lose spell damage on Hierophant changes? Going from 20% increased to 2-2,5% more seems to be a bigger increase? Unless I don't know yet if we have more effect on Arcane Surge from tree, but if we look at some math:

100 dmg x 100 increased Damage (tree, items, Arcane Surge) x 10 more damage (arcane surge) = 100k damage

Then with the changes:
100 dmg x 80 Inc x 12-12,5 more = 96k - 100k.

The 80 increased damage is still insanely low, but like this it would require 84 Inc damage for it to be worth it :)

And then we gain increased effects on Cast Speed and Mana Regen!
Last edited by ZiiimZooon on Jan 15, 2021, 7:05:50 AM
"
Yalpe wrote:
Crafted another easy item with Harvest:

1- Get a ilvl 84 stygian vise (crusader prefered but you can slam it later)
2- Chaos spam until you hit T1 mana. Its surprisingly easy https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=3&m=chaos&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%221777%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
3- Ideally now you should have no mods that can't be removed using Harvest like attributes or flask mods. If you do, you can try annulment orbs or start over.
4- At this state you want your mana mod and removable harvest mods. To finish the belt ideally you want to have fire, cold and chaos resists (not lightning because it makes it harder to roll the crusader mod for inc lightning damage). Use harvest to add all these resistance mods as they are guaranteed to hit. Don't bother rerolling them for now, you only want to fill the suffixes to block a life regen mod
5- Time to get your life mod. You only want one open prefix before that so master craft anything else as placeholder. Your only wanted prefix should be mana at this point. Slam life with harvest until you hit T2/T1 because you will sometimes hit a flask life mod.
6- Crusader slam if not already influenced, hope for the inc lightning mod
7- If that does not hit, use harvest to remove lightning/add lightning until you get it. This is why you don't want lightning resist on it.
8- Replace your resists until you hit t2+
9- Reroll your mods using randomise <mod type> from harvest
10- Apply fertile catalysts
11- optional but you can also apply a belt enchant: Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance this is pretty good as blade blast unnerves all the enemies you hit

I think this is a pretty cool belt and its dead easy to craft if you have the harvest mods. Let me know what you guys think! Could it be better?

This is an old post but this should work this league.
I don't understand step 6-7 , what if you crusader slam something not removable (like chance to gain Fortify when you Stun an Enemy ) , then your belt is brick ?

Should i just start with an influanced belt so that step 6 is "add a lightning modifier" ?
I was league starting with this then I realized that I need a 3ex item unique (Indigon), a 6 link and Omeyocan. It would be nicer if this was explicit on the pros and cons that is it NOT beginner friendly
"
nico5051 wrote:
I was league starting with this then I realized that I need a 3ex item unique (Indigon), a 6 link and Omeyocan. It would be nicer if this was explicit on the pros and cons that is it NOT beginner friendly

The build functions fine without it, you can get to red maps with a 5l tremor rod, unlinked cloak of defiance, atziri's foible and dream fragments.

Also indigon prices are still dropping, by like 10 days into the league they're extremely cheap.
Hi, is it doable on a saboteur? I'm a casual console player and my lightning traper socks big time. I just got to t14 maps and I get obliterated.
Hey there. Is heiro the way to go instead of Sab? Guide reccomends sab but it seems people are taking heiro instead. Just wondering!
Hiero gives more tankiness and perma arcane surge = more mana regen.

Sabo gives life regen (worthless for the build) and little dmg from penetration and more aoe which i don't believe this builds need it.

I will go hiero cause you can hit 58% dmg taken from mana, which is huge to help you hit 100.
IGN Flatulencia
Makes sense! akane is going heiro so ill just follow along with theirs, with my shit budget anyways, lol. Appreciate the help!
Is this the best version of BL for bossing only or are there better ascendancies/classes (like sabo)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info