[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Corwynt wrote:
Anyone finding new gems or weapons that work well for this build? The new alternating scepters with secrets of suffering as the implicit seem like they could be pretty good. I am thinking of making one of them my crafting project for this league.

As alternate quality I use clarity, nice synergie with Indigon

On project, go enhance 4, switch for an Divergent vaal RF, quality provide spell dmg and Anomalous Enduring Cry, quality does warcry speed.

Divergent Ball Lightning may worth a try
"
Takanohana wrote:
Hey there

Anyone have the Flask Craft and would be willing to enchant my flask for tipp?

(...of the order / + Stun mod)

/thanks

Update:

I have the flask craft now myself, if anyone need.

/safe travels.
are there any alternate quality gems we should be using?
what passives/notables should we be getting on the large cluster jewel?
Last edited by EnglishGravy on Oct 19, 2020, 6:18:52 AM
Does the stone make sense - Divergent Ball Lightning ?

What - Projectiles have 10% chance to be Supercharged ?
I apologize if this question has been asked/answered before. I didn't read all the posts in this massive thread.

Asking as a noob, why not run this build as a saboteur instead of Scion? You can have basically the same tree.

The biggest benefit I see is 5 more skill points and 3 flask charges every 3 seconds, but giving up a lot of the Sabo benefits. Unless you are in a long long fight like Sirius (which I never made to as a noob), seems like for mapping and heists Sabo would be better?

Please enlighten me :)

Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Oct 20, 2020, 10:58:13 AM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I apologize if this question has been asked/answered before. I didn't read all the posts in this massive thread.

Asking as a noob, why not run this build as a saboteur instead of Scion? You can have basically the same tree.

The biggest benefit I see is 5 more skill points and 3 flask charges every 3 seconds, but giving up a lot of the Sabo benefits. Unless you are in a long long fight like Sirius (which I never made to as a noob), seems like for mapping and heists Sabo would be better?

Please enlighten me :)

It's the combo of Agnostic + Indigon + Enduring Mana Flask + MoM. This lets the build tank damage that Saboteur can't

https://youtu.be/dopCYkiEnyQ?t=306
But a Sabo can use all those things as well, so unless the fight is really long where you need to regen 3 flask charges every 3 seconds, sabo seems better.
Maybe it's being able to use super flasks like Bottled Faith repeatedly that's giving scion the edge?
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Oct 22, 2020, 10:56:25 AM
Well, poe.ninja shows 176 Ascendants using Indigon and only a single Saboteur using it so it's probably not really feasible for them.
Plenty of non-MoM Saboteur builds out there though. They go low life to get huge damage and use Shav's. It's a completely different build
Last edited by allanw on Oct 22, 2020, 6:06:49 PM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
But a Sabo can use all those things as well, so unless the fight is really long where you need to regen 3 flask charges every 3 seconds, sabo seems better.
Maybe it's being able to use super flasks like Bottled Faith repeatedly that's giving scion the edge?

The thing is, this entire build is centered around those manaflasks. Mana is you main source of damage with indigo/arcane cloak and it's your primary defence with Agnostic/MOM. Run out of mana and you are screwed and you will run out pretty quickly without a mana flask. So making the bet that you can beat every map boss/endgame boss with the flask charges you have without any of them regenerating during the fight is a very big gamble that can literally stop your progress at some point if you DPS can't keep up with the content. So no, Sabo is not an option for this sort of build. Pathfinder is a must. If you want to go Sabo Miner, which is entirely valid as a choice, go for a Lowlife build. More damage and similar defenses but less flask utility.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info