[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
xfire57 wrote:
I have the boots...

you meant you got the base boots and the vial but you haven't upgrade it, but asking how difficult is to get the upgraded version?

OR

you meant you got the upgraded version already, and ask how difficult is to obtain that boots by self farming for a player that has yet to obtained the boots?

The former : the difficulty relies on RNG on getting the T3 upgrade room

The latter : overall getting the vial is the most difficult part because of the rng of getting a vial is insanely small, after that T3 sacrifice room also have some RNG to get it fully upgraded, which is pretty difficult because of all the RNG required to obtain it.

Honestly I don't know how to answer the "how difficult" part, because it's like "how difficult is it to farm 5ex", like how should I approach that? To some people it's relatively easy but to some people it's difficult because they don't know how to farm one.

So my approach to your answer is just, RNG difficulty rating.

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Sapfiron wrote:
liqiud inspiration give me survability? give me + 5-6 mln dps? not. I spent 22 ex on the build and ate shit instead of profit. for the same 22 ex I could equip a cool low life saboteur without poop in mouth.Thank you, I ate shit with this sadomasochistic build, and very very happy. next time when you made build write what he work just if you spent 100+ ex

I kinda don't get 50/50 what you're taking about in a way.

I checked your build, you went against my suggestion which is DO NOT TAKE WANDS but you still did, but well whatever. And on your weapons you'd also didn't went with trigger setup and complete your gem setup either so... idk dude.

Moving on, Liquid inspiration is the core notable for the build, since you dropped it, it's obviously you gonna lose survivability and damage right there, I've stated that the clusters are important right there tho.

What you're doing is like, you bought a car, you didn't took care of the car very well by doing stuff that you shouldn't be doing so it broke down, then you went back to the dealership and complain that the car is shit. I do take your opinion into consideration but you completely went against my notes and guide, have a shit result and went back to say the build is shit, it is not really "rational" action right there. If you think you can get LL sabo very well then go ahead, it's not like you can't salvage this build for another build anyway.

Also, do read the community feedbacks, I did not excluded their negative parts regarding the build, take a read, look what they've experienced and you'll know where you'd went wrong

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Oct 4, 2020, 8:44:49 AM
I just gotta get the temple room. I have the boots and vial.

My main question is: What OTHER items are mandatory for getting the build running, and how expensive/difficult are they to obtain?

I see that there are BiS items like Indigon but are they NECESSARY?
"
xfire57 wrote:
I just gotta get the temple room. I have the boots and vial.

My main question is: What OTHER items are mandatory for getting the build running, and how expensive/difficult are they to obtain?

I see that there are BiS items like Indigon but are they NECESSARY?

Ah i see that's what you meant

Yeah indigon may be difficult to get, not mandatory but it helps a lot in both defensively and offensively. Others like atziri foible, Cloak of Defiance also pretty important? They feel near mandatory but not 100% necessary (as in the build functions but feel bad without them)
I wanted to ask if someone considered to list some enchants for the boots. I played around attack dodge spell dodge and mana regen rate and all I can say that the mana regen is a bit broken.

Does anyone use anything else on their boots?
With Ball Lightning nerfed, would you recommend any other skill instead for this build now?
Hi, I am new to mines and I need help with this build.
What I need to upgrade to boost my dps (except skill gems)?
My items (cluster jewels and usual jewels in my passive tree):

Thanks in advance!

Edit: updated gloves
Last edited by greenROM on Oct 7, 2020, 11:21:15 AM
"
greenROM wrote:

Thanks in advance!

You could regret the Area of effect near Arcane Will and get another 10 Maxiumum Mana and Mana Regen for low the node after Arcane Will.

Get yourself some Fertile Catalyst for the Foible and Spahire Ring.

Look for a weapon whoch has +1 to all spell skill gems or spell lightning gems.
Get yourself a 20% Quality Ball lightning with the Quality "Projectiles have 0.5% chance to be Supercharged"

6 Link of course, and if so you could go Inspiration like the Guide or Lightning Pen which is really nice.

Go for 70% mana regen after casting a spell enchant on boots to get even faster mana.

I dont think there are gloves with culling strike, but if you find some good ones, them them. It changes the whole gameplay, its much faster.

I dunno those are my own changes i would try to make. I often try to maximize the mana and mana regen.

I manage to find this beautiful sceptre in grand heist, i was wondering if it was worth dropping elemental focus to apply sap on enemies.

Great build so far, i still need some expensive upgrade : bottle faith, awakened gems, alternate quality ball lightning, etc..
"
"
greenROM wrote:

Thanks in advance!

You could regret the Area of effect near Arcane Will and get another 10 Maxiumum Mana and Mana Regen for low the node after Arcane Will.

Get yourself some Fertile Catalyst for the Foible and Spahire Ring.

Look for a weapon whoch has +1 to all spell skill gems or spell lightning gems.
Get yourself a 20% Quality Ball lightning with the Quality "Projectiles have 0.5% chance to be Supercharged"

6 Link of course, and if so you could go Inspiration like the Guide or Lightning Pen which is really nice.

Go for 70% mana regen after casting a spell enchant on boots to get even faster mana.

I dont think there are gloves with culling strike, but if you find some good ones, them them. It changes the whole gameplay, its much faster.

I dunno those are my own changes i would try to make. I often try to maximize the mana and mana regen.

Thanks for advices. I know that I need 6 link (it's obvious if you want to boost dps), so I trying to earn some currency. For boots I haven't known that they have this enchant for mana regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info