[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hi! Nice build, what supports you would be using with Winter Orb? And would gear stay the same for it?
Can this build do wave 20 simulacrum?

If yes, can it facetank?

How will the nerfs affect this build? How much less damage? How much less tanking ability?

Awesome guide so far though. Thank you!
I'd re-levelled and bought more than half of the stuff before the announcement, so I've decided to just commit.

At level 80 it already feels stronger than my more traditional BV/BF/BB toon.

Just wondering 2 things.
1) Currently I can afford Purity of Fire, but not Purity of Cold (need more Heraldry) - Can I simply change the lightning support to cold support on my chest to benefit from my MH +dmg %?

2) Where does our chaos resist come from? Currently sitting at -20% or something when I have 2x of the two-stone rings equipped.

Thanks for your commmitment to the build. I was pretty devistated that I'd wasted all my currancy. You've given hope!
Last edited by SallyMcNally on Apr 1, 2020, 3:26:46 AM
Hey what you guys think about using scion. We still have unwavering faith and we can take increase herald buff from witch asc. Plus additional skill point should be great. The main downside is we lose radiant faith which quite huge problem for this build tankiness.
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Apr 1, 2020, 1:16:01 AM
Hey what is your link for ek pls ? and we don't need potency of will if we play ek ?
Last edited by Careterias on Apr 1, 2020, 4:10:56 AM
Without the guardian mana as ES multiply by 4, how will you have ES???
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I will answer the questions and update the build today.
How do you maintain 5 allies for Radiant Crusade?
4 from herald of purity and 1 from herald of agony
This is pretty off topic, but I didn't know about that belt for leveling lol. Nice trick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info