[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
heishe wrote:
This is pretty off topic, but I didn't know about that belt for leveling lol. Nice trick.

Think that belt just got broken by the nerf.
Thanks for the post-nerf update. Not loving the Divine Ire play style though.

What else could be used without re-doing the build?
14Ex*3
too expensive for me
"
Altissimus wrote:
Thanks for the post-nerf update. Not loving the Divine Ire play style though.

What else could be used without re-doing the build?

Blade Vortex, Bladefall, Ethereal knife.
Or any random spell even like Arc. If you go non phys you dont need any phys conversion and prolly you would want Crit. Arc should be strong. Drop Hatred and get Precision and use maligaros gloves.
Really surprised at the switch from EK. Even without the belt I was doing great DPS with this build and clearing super fast T16+ juiced delirium maps. I'll give Divine Ire a closer look after the patch is live.
"
Phoxly wrote:
Really surprised at the switch from EK. Even without the belt I was doing great DPS with this build and clearing super fast T16+ juiced delirium maps. I'll give Divine Ire a closer look after the patch is live.

Thanks for the comment. I will test EK again after patch. They pretty much share the same tree so its easy to switch between.
Hey, leveling this build, want to try even after nerf, on what level I can switch from storm brand to herald if I have 7 passive voices ?
what about purifying flame?

Edit one more question. After the changes is there any reason to wear solstice ammy?
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Apr 1, 2020, 4:46:06 PM
How much ES will this build have or loos after the hotfix?
(Guardian ascendencys for exmaple)
Last edited by Suboshi on Apr 1, 2020, 5:03:58 PM
they actually updated the patch notes and changed the "aura from skills gems" to "Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you" , so flow unthetered still is usable with the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info