[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Radiant faith will be affected. Right now everything "you and nearby allies" is affected, right after it only applies to auras that are worded as such.
It getting increased effect from stronger auras doesn't even make sense as it only scales with number of total auras.

Still lots of generic damage and stupidly high resists, but the guardian specials should be gone.
build dead, you can now delete this to stop the pain for so many
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Build is not dead, it still gonna do all content
Was planning to do this build. Is this still worth the investment that I will throw in?
"
lordreignn wrote:
Was planning to do this build. Is this still worth the investment that I will throw in?

Should wait on buying until the devs actually implement the nerfs and see how things play out.
I mean.. they already said in their post it would still be the top tier build. Just not insanely game breaking. So maybe it's better to buy in the sweet spot of market dip?
"
rossmat707 wrote:
I mean.. they already said in their post it would still be the top tier build. Just not insanely game breaking. So maybe it's better to buy in the sweet spot of market dip?

They also said they wont touch the build at all but they did. You cannot trust those lying sons of b****.

You really have two options:

- Buy the build now at some 60%-80% discount and wait for nerf notes to see if it can still functions.

or

- Wait for nerf notes and buy then if build is still playable at higher prices.

Make your decision based on your gut and not on what GGG will do.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Well most of the Damage comes from "normal Auras" anyway so the damage should still be good.

But you will loos evrything that is provided by Guardian and Items.
So the immortality of the build wil lbe gone i think and you actually have to play the game again instead of facetanking evrything.
Have you played around with Smite at all? It provides an "aura" which gives lightning damage. Since this is an aura provided by a skill I would presume it will be unaffected by the nerf.
"
Suboshi wrote:

So the immortality of the build wil lbe gone i think and you actually have to play the game again instead of facetanking evrything.

lies, you will only loose some phys mitigation and life regen in terms of tankiness, and will still be able to facetanks everything
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 31, 2020, 3:27:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info