[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

you can also get a +4 gems alphas howl for reasonably cheaply, which will push your discipline up to 24 (25 if you have lvl 21 gem), giving you more es. also your boots only have 24 es, you should be able to get int based tailwind/elusive/ms boots for just a few ex at this point in league, those will have around 60-70 es instead of 24
Just got 40/40 a few days before the deadline!

Thanks to the all the guys that contributed to the thread.

Many many thanks to the guys that laid out goals to hit, made progression a lot easier.

Also shoutout to the boy grim for giving me advice for minmaxing at the end.

Ended up going a little further beyond that though w/ more rmr jewels, added aspect, chaos jewels, HH, and anger implicit cotb!

I'll see you guys here next league if the build does not get nerfed into oblivion.

It probably will, but one can hope right?!

"
SKT1K wrote:

I'll see you guys here next league if the build does not get nerfed into oblivion.

By now, I've been berated by so many herald stack haters that are bound and determined to convince the world that they have RUINED THE GAME, that I'm really starting to hope that GGG leaves them viable. I am seriously planning on playing well off meta next league, but if this is still viable, I'll run it just to rub their holier than thou noses in the shit.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SKT1K wrote:

By now, I've been berated by so many herald stack haters that are bound and determined to convince the world that they have RUINED THE GAME, that I'm really starting to hope that GGG leaves them viable. I am seriously planning on playing well off meta next league, but if this is still viable, I'll run it just to rub their holier than thou noses in the shit.

The problem is not that this build is ridiculously strong and tanky.
The problem is that there is no match for it,no other build so strong.
League economy was ruined,i couldn't sell anything that was not related to this build at a normal price.
You had jewels for this build going as high as 10 ex,and similar jewels for other builds going for 10c.
Almost half the people were running around with a version of herald stacking.
That should ring some bells at GGG.
"
PsOfOs wrote:

The problem is not that this build is ridiculously strong and tanky.
The problem is that there is no match for it,no other build so strong.
League economy was ruined,i couldn't sell anything that was not related to this build at a normal price.
You had jewels for this build going as high as 10 ex,and similar jewels for other builds going for 10c.
Almost half the people were running around with a version of herald stacking.
That should ring some bells at GGG.

I'm well aware of how strong and tanky this build is. It is the most meta I've ever seen, and I've been around a long time. There are nearly 15k people at level 100. I've never seen it get even close to the the entire 15k on the ladder before. Hell, there are 421 people at level 100 in hardcore.

However, calling the league economy "ruined" is straight up exaggeration. I've been running a store for years. I ran one this league as well. I still have 478 items in it. I've sold thousands of items. And yes, I'll agree that the price of herald stacking gear was vastly inflated, and the price for off-meta gear was depressed to a certain extent, however, that does not ruin a market. I still made my usual hundred ex and thousands of chaos running a store. The only challenge was adapting pricing to fit the league.

By the same logic, every time Mathil posts a build and the prices for the gear he uses shoot up, the economy is ruined. The trick with selling a map for a mirror shard becoming widely known had more effect on the market than herald stacking gear.
I don't see how you disagree,since you're agreeing in every point i made.
I've been around for 7 years and i've seen all kinds of meta builds.
In this league,after the first 2-3 weeks,there was literaly no point in crafting anything,with selling it for profit in mind,that was not targeted for herald stacking users.
As the league progressed the gap between herald items and non herald items cost and profit margin was growing.
I know that meta builds exist in every league and people tend to prefer them,but this build broke any record.
I ran this build,i don't have a problem with it remaining slightly nerfed.
It's just that it overshadows any other build.
It is like playing in the league with standard broken items.
That's not what POE is supposed to be in my opinion.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
The trick with selling a map for a mirror shard becoming widely known had more effect on the market than herald stacking gear.

Wait what? What is this trick you speak of, because no amount of internet searching has turned it up?
"
Pinkalicious wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
The trick with selling a map for a mirror shard becoming widely known had more effect on the market than herald stacking gear.

Wait what? What is this trick you speak of, because no amount of internet searching has turned it up?
Check out this graph:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/fossils/gilded-fossil

The spike? That's when the trick of selling a map that had a gilded fossil applied to it went wide knowledge. GGG patched that pretty damn quick. Now if you sell a map that's been gilded, you can't see what you get in return.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SKT1K wrote:

Fuck the haters man, this build was fun af. They're just salty because they aint us.

100% running it back if we survive the incoming hammer.
"
Of particular note, Purposeful Harbinger now gives "Aura buffs from Skills have 8% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you, up to 40%". This means that with five Heralds on you and one Purposeful harbinger notable, you can reach full effect, or you can use three heralds and two Purposeful Harbinger notables.

so 40%, not 450%. that hurts man, that hurts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info