[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I agree, it is nice to see and doesn't happen that often.
Absoulutely Grim,Face,Few other's you guy's Rock
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Zweetsok wrote:
I have to say kudos to grimjack and all others that keep trying to help people analyzing their builds and giving advise. This is the first time I've seen this so late in the league. Shows that there are some good, helpful people in this community and that is good too see.

First build guide in all the leagues I've been involved in that shows this kind of dedication.

"
I agree, it is nice to see and doesn't happen that often.

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Absoulutely Grim,Face,Few other's you guy's Rock

Thanks guys. You're going to make me blush. ;)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
Can someone tell me for EK build where i can use the Ring of blades and intuitive leap for Charisma?

My tree is almost identical to the arc version... intuitive leap at same position and blades where you would place the might of the meek jewel for the CI version (near Harrier). Close to the scion starter area it is I believe.

Not sure what benefit it would have to go with that althernative tree where you don't path to the right directly but go north and then down.

I'm looking @ your tree but it shows me where you have your ring of blades jewel there isn't enough dex in the surrounding area to make EK do they Ring of blades skill?
Ugh this build is so frustrating getting close to end of league and I'm still having trouble with it :(...

Edit I figured it out i didnt know it applied to passives that havent been allocated
Last edited by BaltimoreRaven86 on Jun 7, 2020, 4:13:12 AM
"
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
Can someone tell me for EK build where i can use the Ring of blades and intuitive leap for Charisma?

My tree is almost identical to the arc version... intuitive leap at same position and blades where you would place the might of the meek jewel for the CI version (near Harrier). Close to the scion starter area it is I believe.

Not sure what benefit it would have to go with that althernative tree where you don't path to the right directly but go north and then down.

I'm looking @ your tree but it shows me where you have your ring of blades jewel there isn't enough dex in the surrounding area to make EK do they Ring of blades skill?
ofcourse there is check again carefully n read the surrounding dex nodes 1 of them has 20dex 2 with 5dex n 1with 10 dex to me that's 40 ;-) n you still need to get your last ascendency....
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jun 7, 2020, 3:44:23 AM
"
Ugh this build is so frustrating getting close to end of league and I'm still having trouble with it :(...

Edit I figured it out i didnt know it applied to passives that havent been allocated
Don't beat yourself up over it. I've been playing this game for years... many years... and I just found that out a week ago. :)

Should i change to Rare amulet with Vitality Skill? Currently got 5.2k es only. I think it's not enough..

Advise please.. Still finding Exa =(

League gonna end soon..
"
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"

The real question is why do you use a life flask on a low life build?
Also 2 of your flask have no quality and have not been augmented,they just have one mod.
Does that not bother you? Running around with a 300ex build with these flasks?
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jun 7, 2020, 2:31:34 PM
"
fexilex wrote:

Should i change to Rare amulet with Vitality Skill? Currently got 5.2k es only. I think it's not enough..

Advise please.. Still finding Exa =(

League gonna end soon..

I'd drop the Empower in your helm, and replace it with either Smite for a big damage boost, or a movement skill for more quality of life.

Now you'll have a bunch of extra mana, because you've gone the route of reduced mana reservation on all your outside jewels. Drop those for jewels with 8% increased energy shield. If you can afford it, get 2/3 damage mods on them as well. RMR jewels are, IMO, endgame purchases, extremely expensive. Using 1 or 2 to balance your reservation is fine, but even the cheap ones need to be 8% increased ES and RMR.

Unlink Clarity from Blood Magic in your gloves. You should be able to push your Precision up to level 20.

Buy a watchers eye.

Run the lab or purchase enchants on your helm and gloves that help.

Divine your Nebulis to get it closer to 20/20/20.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jun 7, 2020, 4:09:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info