[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
Thinking of picking up some rare boots with 200+ ES and some int, as well as a belt with aspect of the avian. Not sure if I should go with that upgrade or a bottled faith.

How much ES & ES regen are you at now?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Can someone peak at my PoB? I'm trying to get the intuiative leap for Charisma but then i have to move my Ring of blades and then I can't get the circle around :( please help
"
Can someone peak at my PoB? I'm trying to get the intuiative leap for Charisma but then i have to move my Ring of blades and then I can't get the circle around :( please help

Pretty sure the EK folks are pathing down the far right and anointing Charisma. Then the Ring of Blades goes in the socket directly above Blood Drinker.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.2/AAAABAUDAQW1DXwXLxqNHNwdFB2qHxgo-i_aMtE3R0VHRnFHBklPTlJR-1IpVdZV4FfJWFpbJmTna6xsCHC7f8Z_-4CkgOCPGo9Gj_qSK5Mnly2bMKEvpRinCLQMtMW4k7yqvorBxcLsytPNFtDQ2-fhiOq66-7sGPGK-d360v0A?accountName=BaltimoreRaven86&realm=pc&characterName=WrekTBoi
Champion annointed and charisma through intuitive leap. Not sure who's tree that is but it looks off.... not only damage wise. Weird looking. But I guess there is no ONE way to setup a build.
So I'm currently playing the Guardian version of a herald stacker with Arc, currently 98 and trying to get to 100, but I still seem to get one shot by a random pack every few hours either in delve around 400 depth or in a juiced T16.

This is my build so far.

https://pastebin.com/yzeyVSz7

Would I gain anything from switching over to the CI Scion version or would it not make much difference, and instead I've hit the stage where any upgrade now is going to cost anywhere between 50-100ex per item?

When I import builds from PoE ninja that have hit level 100, they are manage to to reach like 9k+ ES and/or are hitting for 100M+ Shaper dps and I don't get why im so far behind damage wise at "only" 25M. I know I'm 2 points short, and only using 5 passive Voices, but even when I mess about with PoBs from PoE Ninja, like removing bottled faith, swapping out awakened spell echo for a normal version, they are still hitting for like 90M DPS, and I dont think getting the awakened Spell Echo is worth 70ex over the normal one just for like a 10% dps increase. I dont get where the desparity is coming from for my damage, would I have to sped 40 ex on getting a few extra ES/RMR jewels to get rid of my energy of naught ones and then be able to fit in another aura?
"
WhoMans wrote:
So I'm currently playing the Guardian version of a herald stacker with Arc, currently 98 and trying to get to 100, but I still seem to get one shot by a random pack every few hours either in delve around 400 depth or in a juiced T16.

This is my build so far.

Would I gain anything from switching over to the CI Scion version or would it not make much difference, and instead I've hit the stage where any upgrade now is going to cost anywhere between 50-100ex per item?

When I import builds from PoE ninja that have hit level 100, they are manage to to reach like 9k+ ES and/or are hitting for 100M+ Shaper dps and I don't get why im so far behind damage wise at "only" 25M. I know I'm 2 points short, and only using 5 passive Voices, but even when I mess about with PoBs from PoE Ninja, like removing bottled faith, swapping out awakened spell echo for a normal version, they are still hitting for like 90M DPS, and I dont think getting the awakened Spell Echo is worth 70ex over the normal one just for like a 10% dps increase. I dont get where the desparity is coming from for my damage, would I have to sped 40 ex on getting a few extra ES/RMR jewels to get rid of my energy of naught ones and then be able to fit in another aura?

Its always a red flag when someone is using a portal gem for this build which is extremely socket staved.

Add smite and vaal rf for starters, maybe even a vaal haste. You don't need a lvl 20 clarity, it's a complete waste. Personally think Skitterbots is a weird choice aswell,id rather have vitality or an aspect.

Cold to fire as far as I'm aware is definitely not the best choice, change it to something like energy shield if your struggling with content.

How many heraldry are you using? Can u add more endbringers? Or add a replenishing presence for the sweet regen?

I'm sure alot more can be done, im on mobile so can't see much.

Also ci scion is inferior in every way to this build up until you invest alot more currency, at that point the tankyness is insane.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Jun 2, 2020, 10:53:26 AM
sell full complect! profile opened )
"
"
WhoMans wrote:

This is my build so far.

Its always a red flag when someone is using a portal gem for this build which is extremely socket staved.

Add smite and vaal rf for starters, maybe even a vaal haste. You don't need a lvl 20 clarity, it's a complete waste. Personally think Skitterbots is a weird choice aswell,id rather have vitality or an aspect.

Cold to fire as far as I'm aware is definitely not the best choice, change it to something like energy shield if your struggling with content.

How many heraldry are you using? Can u add more endbringers? Or add a replenishing presence for the sweet regen?

I'm sure alot more can be done, im on mobile so can't see much.

Also ci scion is inferior in every way to this build up until you invest alot more currency, at that point the tankyness is insane.

Faceless pretty much nailed this one.

Your current DPS: 25.7 million

Drop Cold to Fire for Energy Leech: 24.4 million. Gain an extra 914 ES / sec from leech. Total effective ES regen boosted from 2854 to 3770. Might explain why you have problems surviving...

Drop Skitterbots for Vaal Righteous Fire.
Enable RF: 33.7 million
Enable Vaal RF: 43.1 million

Drop Portal for Smite: 74 million

Drop Haste for Vaal Haste, enable Vaal Haste: 121.5 million

Hit Vaal Arc to enable it's "lucky" buff: 153.6 million

At this point your burst damage is well over 100 million DPS. Most everything dies instantly with that level of damage, you'll only have to worry about phased bosses.

There are certainly more things to work on beyond that, however, start there, and you'll notice a dramatic difference.

PS: Your PoB was set up to be always on full ES, AND always leeching. You cannot have both without Offering of the Serpent gloves.
"

I am currently at 6500 ES, 2k ES regen,800 ES leech
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"

I am currently at 6500 ES, 2k ES regen,800 ES leech
You are in a really odd place.

According to PoB, your EK costs nothing to cast, yet you still have 191 mana unreserved, and 151 life unreserved. In order to maximize the effect of Radiant Faith, you want your life as close to 2 as possible, and your mana as low as you can while still sustaining your full speed casting.

This puts you in a situation where you should do 1 of 2 things.
1. Add in another aura.
2. Drop some reduced mana reservation.

For option 1, the only way I could see this working due to socket restrictions is either drop your movement skill, or swap your boots for Doryani's.

Option 2 is probably a better idea. You could drop several (4?) of your reduced mana reservation jewels, and swap in 8% increased ES / 3x damage mod jewels. This would boost both your ES and your DPS output. OR... you could swap 1 or 2 heraldry clusters for endbringers.

I'd probably lean towards a combination - swap for 1 endbringer, then pull off RMR jewels and re-juggle reservations until you have as little life remaining as possible. Then add in ES / 3x damage jewels to fill out your tree.

If you can't get your life max reserved, then I'd consider picking up a Doryani's boots. Socketing Blood Magic in those will link the built in aura to BM, means you can add another 4 skills in total to your BM reservation, instead of your current 3 max.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jun 3, 2020, 5:11:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info