[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Influx wrote:
Can this be done on a tighter budget of up to 10 ex? I mean up to red maps or so and then upgrade from there.

Or is a high investment needed to get this started?

personally i would wait before spending currency , it looks like its getting nerfed
"
Influx wrote:
Can this be done on a tighter budget of up to 10 ex? I mean up to red maps or so and then upgrade from there.

Or is a high investment needed to get this started?

No, you need the min required jewels. You better off playing a generic templar build. For example storm brand and respec when you get the jewels.
So think this build will still work in 2 days?
Doesn't look good doesn't it?
NERF ALERT!

well, this is the fastest nerf I have ever seen lol.

For those not aware, ggg just said they are going to remove some buff effect that count as aura in a day or two. So I think its best to wait and see the exact changes before investing too much into this build.

I think most of the build should be fine, since wrath, hatred, discipline etc. are clearly labeled as aura, so most likely wont be touched. But its interesting to see if guardian ascendancy like radiant crusade, radiant faith, and bastion of hope still count as aura.

Some buff from Solstice Vigil, black cane, tailwind etc. are almost certainly going to be removed as aura. But its not like this build need to use those in the first place.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/frkwdp/how_come_ggg_nerfed_herald_of_agony_virulence/flyaj6g/?context=3
"
buttcommander wrote:
NERF ALERT!

well, this is the fastest nerf I have ever seen lol.

For those not aware, ggg just said they are going to remove some buff effect that count as aura in a day or two. So I think its best to wait and see the exact changes before investing too much into this build.

I think most of the build should be fine, since wrath, hatred, discipline etc. are clearly labeled as aura, so most likely wont be touched. But its interesting to see if guardian ascendancy like radiant crusade, radiant faith, and bastion of hope still count as aura.

Some buff from Solstice Vigil, black cane, tailwind etc. are almost certainly going to be removed as aura. But its not like this build need to use those in the first place.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/frkwdp/how_come_ggg_nerfed_herald_of_agony_virulence/flyaj6g/?context=3

This nerf will impact a large number of players. I hope they do not nerf it a lot, otherwise it will destroy the build.
PS: In 2 days Voices will cost 1ex or less.
Last edited by fokolino on Mar 30, 2020, 6:32:49 PM
RIP
lol heraldry + purposeful harbinger drops price like flies. It was 300 chaos few hours ago. Now its 80 chaos. LUL. RIP this build.
We are fine. stop freaking out. Be happy! the build got cheaper and u still gonna do 10M dps on 9K ES
Only Tailwind and the Belt get nerfed for us.
can u make a version wander of this build or atleast the gem link for me ? ty and nice build btw !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info