[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Foridesign wrote:
We are fine. stop freaking out. Be happy! the build got cheaper and u still gonna do 10M dps on 9K ES

The dps is due to tailwind's action speed and the es/survivability is based on guardian ascendancy right?
Rofl you guys seems to not understand the full scope of the nerf.

You lose your enhanced tailwind + onslaught (ascendancy) + harbinger of time from belt = your action speed will be very low and you go from god tier to C tier in mapping speed.

Your armor got gutted really hard since Radiant Faith is affected, byebye 90% phys reduction.

Life regen from ascendancy ? Dead. Life regen from consecrated ground that was coded like an aura ? Dead. No more huge ES regen.

All you'd have left is 90% elem reduction. Speed, block, phys res and ES regen are all void.
Doesnt the purposeful Harbinger nerf also effect Guardian Ascendancy passives from scaling?
"
ploxirion wrote:
Rofl you guys seems to not understand the full scope of the nerf.

You lose your enhanced tailwind + onslaught (ascendancy) + harbinger of time from belt = your action speed will be very low and you go from god tier to C tier in mapping speed.

Your armor got gutted really hard since Radiant Faith is affected, byebye 90% phys reduction.

Life regen from ascendancy ? Dead. Life regen from consecrated ground that was coded like an aura ? Dead. No more huge ES regen.

All you'd have left is 90% elem reduction. Speed, block, phys res and ES regen are all void.

This simply isnt true, stop spreading misinformation.

AFAIK, unwavering faith isnt affected by the change. Its not an aura, it adds bonus to every aura which is still increased by purposeful harbinger. So the build retain most its phy dmg reduction and regen. Clear speed is already very good with herald and haste which is unaffected. Haste itself grant 45% bonus movement speed at %400 inc aura effect, thats without boots, onslaught and quick silver.

So what you left with is 90% ele resist, 50%+ phy dmg reduction, 10%+ es regen per second, ghost reaver leech, and the base effect from radiant faith/crusade, bastion of hope which is already decent. Is the nerf significant? Absolutely, but the build was broken before.

Look, I know some people love to see overpowered build get nerfed to the ground. But this is still a very strong build after the nerf
Last edited by buttcommander on Mar 31, 2020, 6:49:19 AM
Im pretty sure that unwavering faith is notable and not skill. If you bother to read announcement it say " Purposeful Harbinger only apply to Auras from Skills."

Now maybe elementalist is better option for this build
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Mar 31, 2020, 7:05:49 AM
So I just ran a few maps after unspeccing Radiant and Unwavering Faith and using Biscos and a Presence of Chayula. Obviously the build was worse but still nice clear and DPS. Think we will be okay.

Edit: And I am not rich enough for Tailwind boots so none of that going on.
Last edited by mmmmbetty on Mar 31, 2020, 7:35:45 AM
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Im pretty sure that unwavering faith is notable and not skill. If you bother to read announcement it say " Purposeful Harbinger only apply to Auras from Skills."

If you bother to read the skill ... unwavering faith is not even an aura. Its bonus is added to every skill aura you have, which gets increased by aura effect from purposeful harbinger. I'm not saying I'm 100% certain its not going to get changed, but its the not the same as other aura or buff. it grant bonus to aura from your skill, its not an aura itself.
"
mmmmbetty wrote:
So I just ran a few maps after unspeccing Radiant and Unwavering Faith and using Biscos and a Presence of Chayula. Obviously the build was worse but still nice clear and DPS. Think we will be okay.

Edit: And I am not rich enough for Tailwind boots so none of that going on.

How much ES before and after?
Went from about 8.3k to 6.3k which is kinda yikes but we will still get some es and what not from those nodes. I think with the DPS that the build will still have and perhaps some changes to the tree, survivbility would still be fine. Maybe not for bosses but thats what we have max block bleed glad for.

I am also going to look at getting some phys taken as ele into the build when I have dollar.
"
buttcommander wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

If you bother to read the skill ... unwavering faith is not even an aura. Its bonus is added to every skill aura you have, which gets increased by aura effect from purposeful harbinger. I'm not saying I'm 100% certain its not going to get changed, but its the not the same as other aura or buff. it grant bonus to aura from your skill, its not an aura itself.

yeah maybe you right. I guess we need to wait because its pretty hard to predict what dev will do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info