[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
"
Srrobs wrote:
Sirus after nerf very hard play... in maps damage receive is hard. Regen not good :/ I abandon build one moment

You have 90% to all resist 90% physical reduction how are you dying still? All the nerf did was screw the things that are technically aura's like tailwind nothing else was suppose to be changed you're still a power house I don't understand lol like are you standing in the fucking black holes are you taking a beam to the face sitting in a quad beam? There's legit no way you can die with the amount defenses you have post - nerf.

Not to mention your damage is still S tier due to 400%+ of those aura's like what the fuck dude lol

I have 79% phys reduc, how are you getting 90?
"
they actually updated the patch notes and changed the "aura from skills gems" to "Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you" , so flow unthetered still is usable with the build?

No because the skill it grants is a summon. The Aura is given to you by the harbinger you summon and therefore isn't counted as the aura being your skill.

Also @OP Solaris Lorica is a valid alternative to Shavs to begin the build :)
Last edited by X3n_ on Apr 2, 2020, 4:32:29 AM
"
WorldGym wrote:
God i feel so slow without a HH , debating what too change maybe go worb?unsure

A movement skill may be help xD
Minor Update After Actually getting ES gear I'm now comfortably Sitting at 9k ES
70% Phys reduction vs bosses without rumi's / 82% with endurance charges up

Divine ires clear is pretty eh but God do you one / two tap bosses

Been farming sirus and I managed to freeze lock him the only attack that actually hurts me is his meteor I can pretty much ignore all his other attacks

Last edited by VsDreaMz on Apr 2, 2020, 4:41:01 AM
Does the poor people version with Large Cluster jewels instead of Voices still work to get a taste of the build ?

Thanks
If you intend to double dip with CoTB + hatred / wrath, arc is they way to go since it's 100% base lightning and with a nebulis you get something along the line of 600% increased damage (still with double dip).

I haven't logged yet to check, so is the ES regen and block dead ? Or are the ascendancies still counted as skills ?
I started ur build yesterday before the nerf and i loved it. I play it now after the netf and i still love it !
Last edited by bultraaas on Apr 2, 2020, 5:30:35 AM
I am not following this exact build but rather a different alteration but wanted to share how I feel after the patch:

LIKE A GOD STILL!

xD
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
ploxirion wrote:
If you intend to double dip with CoTB + hatred / wrath, arc is they way to go since it's 100% base lightning and with a nebulis you get something along the line of 600% increased damage (still with double dip).

I haven't logged yet to check, so is the ES regen and block dead ? Or are the ascendancies still counted as skills ?

Just testing arc and it feels nice. Idk if its better than Divine Ire. Its pretty much preference at this point.

You dont get that much ES regen anymore and you get bit of less block.
"
MaxEXA wrote:
I am not following this exact build but rather a different alteration but wanted to share how I feel after the patch:

LIKE A GOD STILL!

xD

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info