[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Wondering if we should drop Radiant Crusade now since now it's just a 10% more damage node for us.

Maybe pick up Harmony of Purpose for easier charge uptime?
Dropped About 2k ES and 20% phys reduction but other than that nothing has changed
Sirus after nerf very hard play... in maps damage receive is hard. Regen not good :/ I abandon build one moment
"
Srrobs wrote:
Sirus after nerf very hard play... in maps damage receive is hard. Regen not good :/ I abandon build one moment

You have 90% to all resist 90% physical reduction how are you dying still? All the nerf did was screw the things that are technically aura's like tailwind nothing else was suppose to be changed you're still a power house I don't understand lol like are you standing in the fucking black holes are you taking a beam to the face sitting in a quad beam? There's legit no way you can die with the amount defenses you have post - nerf.

Not to mention your damage is still S tier due to 400%+ of those aura's like what the fuck dude lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 2, 2020, 12:31:27 AM
"

Not to mention your damage is still S tier due to 400%+ of those aura's like what the fuck dude lol

+1
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
On a scale from 1 to an easy time of Sirus 8, how well could I do with 35ex?

divine ire seem such shitty spell

maby it has damage but, totally not my playstyle

i`d go with arc unleash
I didnt understand why call of the brothererhood? In which case a elemental conversion does help? It is good for the atziris flask, but thats all. We have no ele/chaos conversion.
Hi can you take a look at my character and see what i should change around?

the damage seems lacking on bosses even though i have all 5 heralds + 9 auras
Last edited by pandadarren on Apr 2, 2020, 2:47:15 AM
want to make worb work with this but I dont want to run 3 voices
Last edited by TL337 on Apr 2, 2020, 3:09:15 AM
God i feel so slow without a HH , debating what too change maybe go worb?unsure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info