[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Caedes_ wrote:
Does the poor people version with Large Cluster jewels instead of Voices still work to get a taste of the build ?

Thanks

Yea it works but in the end you need to get those mandatory items. without harbringer jewels build is bad.
Hey, Do u still recommend Guardian to start this build? or
Can i start with Deadeye that would have highly movement speed and damage
Would EK or BV still be as good as divine ire?

Cuz divine ire feels so bad to play with :/
"
Bryankit wrote:
Hey, Do u still recommend Guardian to start this build? or
Can i start with Deadeye that would have highly movement speed and damage

I would still recommend Guardian but Elementalist would be nice too and maybe Ascendant. I dont see the point in other ascendancies
"
draxvi wrote:

Try Arc. Im just testing and its really nice. To have more mana, u can use Conquerors Efficiency on Arc.
BV works too. EK lost too much cast speed.
"
Loki1338 wrote:
I didnt understand why call of the brothererhood? In which case a elemental conversion does help? It is good for the atziris flask, but thats all. We have no ele/chaos conversion.

This should help to understand. I cant explain it better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfQ7m-PW-FA
Yeah It's not a surprise the build IS STILL literally S tier the frustration that it's dogshit right now is because if you invested pretty hard such as a friend who legit did 400 exalted orbs on it that's all gone but other then that this build is literally god tier until it gets utterly destroyed next league.

Until then OP's build is literally the most powerful build right now it's that strong lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Can you post your DI gear?
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
draxvi wrote:

Try Arc. Im just testing and its really nice. To have more mana, u can use Conquerors Efficiency on Arc.
BV works too. EK lost too much cast speed.

O Why Arc is good? How about Winter Orb is still good?
wtb full gear for this build /w prices in pm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info