[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I need help. I created a Scion but I'm having trouble staying alive in end game content. I'm level 90, can't beat level 20 simulacrum. Awakening 5 sirus destroyed me(two or three deaths I just couldn't find him though)

Here is my skill tree.

I have about 10ex to spend. Wondering if I went to templar if my survivability would be better than the damage boost from scion. I don't know where to put Righteous fire for my setup. I either figure this out to run A8 sirus/uber elder or I quit for the league :(

any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
How much currency realistically do you need to get this up and running smoothly?
10-15ex <- this is wrong

edit:

20-25 ex. Sorry. I put 10-15 which is just the gear, completely forgetting the jewels, which is the most crucial part.

You need 3x voices = 6ex minimum
6-8 medium jewels around 2ex each.

it's early and I suck
Last edited by Heathh on Apr 22, 2020, 9:46:04 AM
"
Heathh wrote:
10-15ex

Really? I thought these guardian builds are costing a ton of money to get started?
"
Heathh wrote:
10-15ex

You can start it on this budget but it will be about as effective as a chocolate teapot....

"
"
Heathh wrote:
10-15ex

You can start it on this budget but it will be about as effective as a chocolate teapot....

Ya thats what I thought. I have prolly between 50-75 ex so wanted to try it but not sure if that would be enough.
50-75ex is fairly enough to get started. My first start was with 30ex, and it did not feel enough. Sold frustrated over so many deaths every single item. Next day I gave it a second chance with 40ex (sold a lucky ulab enchant helmet) and kept investing since then. I am super happy with the build right now. And I still consider myself of being on the lower budget side of that build. Please keep in mind, that the character level is also SUPER important. So if you are at lower level and have to cut corners with jewels, you will have less damage, hence will die more. This will make leveling harder. Which applies to any build I guess. But in particular this build will gain massive dps output and survivability with each level increase (based on being able to place more jewels).

I started with 2x 7 passive voices and a large cluster jewel with 2 sockets. - I would consider that the minimum.

Now at 3x 7 passive voices with 6 heraldry/PH and 3 endbringer/PH.

Also keep in mind. A week ago the voices were around 5ex a piece. Now they came down to 2ex each. - So getting three of them is already 9ex cheaper than a week ago.
Last edited by sascha411 on Apr 22, 2020, 10:06:03 AM
"
sascha411 wrote:
50-75ex is fairly enough to get started. My first start was with 30ex, and it did not feel enough. Sold frustrated over so many deaths every single item. Next day I gave it a second chance with 40ex (sold a lucky ulab enchant helmet) and kept investing since then. I am super happy with the build right now. And I still consider myself of being on the lower budget side of that build. Please keep in mind, that the character level is also SUPER important. So if you are at lower level and have to cut corners with jewels, you will have less damage, hence will die more. This will make leveling harder. Which applies to any build I guess. But in particular this build will gain massive dps output and survivability with each level increase (based on being able to place more jewels).

I started with 2x 7 passive voices and a large cluster jewel with 2 sockets. - I would consider that the minimum.

Now at 3x 7 passive voices with 6 heraldry/PH and 3 endbringer/PH.

Also keep in mind. A week ago the voices were around 5ex a piece. Now they came down to 2ex each. - So getting three of them is already 9ex cheaper than a week ago.

Oh ok that looks do-able for me. I needa sell a few things but I planned on converting my archmage to guardian so hes 95 atm.
Hey, I got a few questions:

1. Is there a trick to apply all auras at the same time? Deaths are annoying with getting every aura up

2. On the large cluster, is it possible to get vengeful commander at the start, and not between the sockets?

3. Dmg conversion, I have 96% phys to cold conversion. But I die on phys reflect maps, why?
I feel like I am missing something. My damage is mostly fine, but my survivability is very lackluster. Could someone peak at my gear/tree and see if I messed up? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info