[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

anyone check my build for upgrades? around 20ex budget for the next gear I can buy.
Agreed, K4POT.

I'm running guardian with EK now, 6.5k ES, about 1m tooltip EK dps in HO (RF on, auras on, no flasks etc.).

Can pretty comfortably solo Simulacrum wave 20, an occasional death here and there.

I'm btw running 2 x 7 passive voices, 6x heraldry and 2 x endbringer, and running crit.

(Also, fun fact, with a friend who runs normal aurabot, I have about 30m dps (or -30m dps as it shows in tooltip) with everything on. Killed wave 20 kosis in about 2 seconds, in a 4 man party with me as the only dps, one aurabot, and two leeches.

Btw, how would you suggest crafting your own cobalts? Alt spam + regal + corrupt, or some smarter way?
Last edited by Avous on Apr 22, 2020, 5:41:46 AM
Best implicit stats for a weapon?
Explode corpses on Nebulis.
Prepare to shell out multiple mirrors though.
Ok, so reasonable implicit for around 15-20 ex? On Nebulis that is. There's so many options.
Last edited by Khaisham on Apr 22, 2020, 5:51:16 AM
"
Khaisham wrote:
Ok, so reasonable implicit for around 15-20 ex? On Nebulis that is. There's so many options.

They don't really matter. Get a cheap one and roll them to 20/20/20 with divines.
Ok, a step further no STR issues anymore since I bought a Pure Might jewel with STR and also a other Split Personality with STR and DEX.

Char is still level 90, can start most off my stuff now:

Only Zealotry won't start because Not Enough Life. Anybody knows how I can fix that?

Also I really miss a movement skill in the ES setup, what can I drop to add Flame Dash for example?

Within the next levels I will add the jewel with Energy From Naught --> Good plan?

Current Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.1/AAAABAUDAQW1DXwRjhcvGo0c3B0UHaofGCLqKPov2jLRN0dFR0ZxSU9OUlH7UilV1lXgV8lYWlsmX7Bk52usb55wu3vXf8Z_-4CkgOCDCYTFj0aSK5Mnly2bMJu1nEqhL6UYpwi0DLiTvKq-isHFwzrKSsrTzRbhiOjW6rrr7uwY98H53frS_QA=?accountName=Protax010&realm=pc&characterName=Delirium_Bestia
Last edited by Protax010 on Apr 22, 2020, 8:21:44 AM
i have one problem and that is single target. my dmg is a little bit low and to rly problem is my defence. on single target i have no leech/regen for ES.

can someone help me?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/dAKifcxp

edit: when bossing then: maligaros and bated breath.
Last edited by ToTec_ on Apr 22, 2020, 7:42:51 AM

Did that work with Hollow Palm Technique?
"
PattyWin wrote:

Did that work with Hollow Palm Technique?

No? Read how hollow palm works. You can't wear anything in weapon slots or in glove slot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info