[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

@TheEthanRiddle

I guess on the first look there are three things I would change. 2 of them will boost your damage for sure (and that might keep you also alive more)...

1.)

- you need to get level 20 or higher gems.
- you need to get quality on all chest gems, and Herald of Thunder, Haste, Vitality (if running it), Herald of Ice, Herald of Ash,

2.)

- I did change my chestsetup as follow, and are happy with it:

ARC - Inspiration - Spell Echo - Awakend Cold Pene - Energy Leech - Arcane Surge

The Energy leech is a very nice QoL Gem.

2b.) with more currency, upgrade to all awakend gems where possible.

3.)

Then interogation jewel blocks your chance to "Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock"

I suggets removing that.

Also: 4.) and 5.) as bonus ....

- Split Personality jewels should be placed far right. That gives more stats, as its a longer travel way.

- get another endbringer/PH jewel in your free 9nth socket or Replenishing Presence/PH

Last edited by sascha411 on Apr 22, 2020, 12:02:15 PM
hey guys just a quick question is there a way to reforge nubulis implict to something else with something ?
Thank you. Where are you seeing the 9th socket for PH.
Hi,

I'm currently wondering if I should keep investing in Divine Ire build or switch to EK/Arc..
I love that I can kill bosses without any fear of dying, atleast with DI, but is EK as good on bosses? Does it have as good survivability?

I feel like DI is kinda slow for mapping and that's the reason I'd like to switch over

I currently have 1x 5 passive and 2x 7 passive Voices.
Running 6 jewels with PH/Heralrdy, 2 Endbringers and 1 Replenishing Presence/PH

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Any advice on what to do? Got about 20ex to spare at the moment.
@sascha: I disagree about removing The Interrogation. Scorch, Sap, and Brittle are much much better than Shock, Chill, Ignite when using Arc.
Guys, is possible to start playing this build and it don't be so painful at playing it with budget 10ex and 6 link shavrone? I think about arc
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 22, 2020, 2:26:15 PM
"
K4P0T wrote:
There is also a huge saving potential in crafting your own Cobalt Jewels with reduced mana reserved, energyshield and some damage mods. It takes a lot of time and is rather tedious. I managed to craft 3 up to date with an investment of 2ex in Vaal, Chaos and Resonators/Fossils which saved me about 22ex.

Crafting method used exactly?
Theamazonbasin
"
Polopiryn wrote:
Guys, is possible to start playing this build and it don't be so painful at playing it with budget 10ex and 6 link shavrone? I think about arc

10ex is too low I'm afraid, keep farming on your current build and save up.
Mathil Fan Girl
i only have 2 cluster at the moment but my divine ire destroying thing like a true kamehameha.

https://pastebin.com/uFUBCzRa

can someone advise me a new tree for 3rd cluster?
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:
There is also a huge saving potential in crafting your own Cobalt Jewels with reduced mana reserved, energyshield and some damage mods. It takes a lot of time and is rather tedious. I managed to craft 3 up to date with an investment of 2ex in Vaal, Chaos and Resonators/Fossils which saved me about 22ex.

Crafting method used exactly?

Either he is bsing, or he was just incredibly luck, but in my testing I have done over 200 of these and have gotten just 4.

As for what i did, you just dense fossil craft them until you get the max energy shield mod and then vaal. So for my whole tab test it cost me around 15ex. 144 vaal, 600+ fossil/resonators. So even at fair prices fossil/resonators will cost 1.5c each. But maybe he knows a trick that I don't. Also it doesn't appear any corruptions are weighted because I got a pretty even number of each.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info