[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Is there any jewel I can use in place of Unnatural Instinct

My ES regen is lacking currently, I'm at about 3kish, so i still die in maps

any help appreciated friends!
"
acidzns wrote:
Is there any jewel I can use in place of Unnatural Instinct

My ES regen is lacking currently, I'm at about 3kish, so i still die in maps

any help appreciated friends!

How do you have so much regen without vitality? I'm using vitality and I only have 1.2k.
Mathil Fan Girl
Does anyone have a good spark pob? After seeing it in action i want to spider all over the place but like to see the little bit of seup difference.
Hey, great guide, you made me realize what does what in that build. Can you help me with upgrades? What do I do? I've got like 80ex left and I'm ready to spend more :)

My pob: https://pastebin.com/qSFwycbs
I got myself this boots
and now I have room for 1 more gem...what should I use (I'm not playing the crit build)
I'm running the Arc build but see a lot of people taking Arcane Surge instead of Controlled Destruction. According to PoB, it would be worth it. Any thoughts?
Also any thoughts on what I should upgrade next? Thanks!
Those still having trouble, I've said before, try to implement Smite and Precision. I phase Sirius in seconds using just 1 CotB, the other ring I use as a stat booster and 2 auras

I could replace another Endbringer jewel with Replenish since I don't have any problems with dps
man pondering releveling a new toon as ascendant and switching stuff over to that toon....

What is the benefeit from scion over guardian. I see 5 extra points which when needing points seems huge.

Really would want to make sure before leveling again because i hate leveling toons.

Or would it not even matter till the gods gifted me with 4 1 socket voices and my guardian is more than fine lol
Last edited by WulfKnightz13 on Apr 22, 2020, 7:58:49 PM
https://pastebin.com/0udaMHxA

having problems with es regen and survivability on t16 maps....also light radius seems soooo small i cant see stuff in darker maps like underground river....

i have almost all auras up, except for vitality, determination....

pob also seems off...my tool tip dps is at 290k something...my es is at 5k ish...my resist is also off...in game is at 83%.....

armore is low at 3.9k without flask...

any recommendations?

using ek at the moment while leveling my arc gem links....

tnx....

"
mmaturana wrote:
I got myself this boots
and now I have room for 1 more gem...what should I use (I'm not playing the crit build)

Meta mindset kills me sometimes.

You guys are going crazy spending 15++ exalts on these things and you want them for just one thing - a single free gem slot.

Guess what? Corrupted implicit for boots “ grants level 21 haste” is a thing,

I grabbed a pair of seriously nice stat boots with that corruption for 1 damn exalt last night - many were 3-4 exalts for far better boots.

I still got a freed up gem slot, just Like you guys, except i paid nothing,

Stop over paying fir these boots!
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Apr 23, 2020, 10:12:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info