[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
"
mmaturana wrote:
I got myself this boots
and now I have room for 1 more gem...what should I use (I'm not playing the crit build)

Meta mindset kills me sometimes.

You guys are going crazy spending 15++ exalts on these things and you want them for just one thing - a single free gem slot.

Guess what? Corrupted implicit for boots “ grants level 22 haste” is a thing,

I grabbed a pair of seriously nice stat boots with that corruption for 1 damn exalt last night - many were 3-4 exalts for far better boots.

I still got a freed up gem slot, just Like you guys, except my haste is at least one level higher and I paid nothing,

Stop over paying fir these boots!

i have to agree....its so overpriced...last league it was just around 1 ex i think when i was running arc witch...now it cost as much as emperor's mastery....

got a decent boots for this build at less than an ex...

"
Monster0310 wrote:

i have to agree....its so overpriced...last league it was just around 1 ex i think when i was running arc witch...now it cost as much as emperor's mastery....

Not to rip on your boots but those don't really offer anything special for the build.
I'm all for using rare boots though, elusive/tailwind/can't be frozen
Does the "Adds 1 to 160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently" for the boot enchant apply to spells?

"
neoseagull wrote:
"
Monster0310 wrote:

Not to rip on your boots but those don't really offer anything special for the build.
I'm all for using rare boots though, elusive/tailwind/can't be frozen

i know..thats why i said decent boots...got that when i was on act ten...was just after the movespeed and es.... the chaos resist does come in handy...haven't upgraded to tailwind boots yet since im still changing my jewels yesterday....
Manage to pick up this pair of bad boy

Also got lucky with the vaal

Now I can finally fit both vitality from my Ammy and grace form the prism guardian
"
JayChow wrote:
Does the "Adds 1 to 160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently" for the boot enchant apply to spells?

Pretty sure its global so yes
So i tried swapping to EK after lvling to 97 as Arc. Gotta say the clear feels much smoother. Feels like it shatters the whole screen with one cast using chain vs having to "wait" for Arc to chain. Im gonna swap from Elusive/tailwind to 2+ pierce/Tailwind/Elusive to see if I can drop chain. All I did to swap was swapping main links and put Ring of Blades in. Singletarget with Arc was better and I need to swap chain for endgame bosses. Map bosses still melt even while using chain.

TLDR: Smoother clear, way more satisfying shatters. Lower singletarget but map bosses still melt using chain in my current setup, swap out chain for endgame bosses. Only thing im gonna miss is insta clearing legions with Vaal Arc.
Last edited by ozten on Apr 23, 2020, 3:33:54 AM
Guys, just want to get your input on EK or Arc for main spell.

My friend build EK and gets tooltip of 13mn while Arc is around 4mn. Is it comparable in first place i.e. the tooltip damage?

Appreciate the feedback
"
zeneluvia wrote:
Guys, just want to get your input on EK or Arc for main spell.

My friend build EK and gets tooltip of 13mn while Arc is around 4mn. Is it comparable in first place i.e. the tooltip damage?

Appreciate the feedback
I just put something up, read above.
"
K4P0T wrote:
There is also a huge saving potential in crafting your own Cobalt Jewels with reduced mana reserved, energyshield and some damage mods. It takes a lot of time and is rather tedious. I managed to craft 3 up to date with an investment of 2ex in Vaal, Chaos and Resonators/Fossils which saved me about 22ex.

Any tips on fossils used ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info