[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
zeneluvia wrote:
Guys, just want to get your input on EK or Arc for main spell.

My friend build EK and gets tooltip of 13mn while Arc is around 4mn. Is it comparable in first place i.e. the tooltip damage?

Appreciate the feedback

play DI , trust me, wreck everything much smoother with proper wather's eye
What's the suggested watcher eye for DI?

Have just tried EK - yes, very smooth on clearing map but boss is few second longer than arc. Can feel less burst from EK.
how much more damage would an awakened added light give over energy leech? would it be worth the trade?
I put 40-45 ex into this build using 1 rare and x2 7passive voices, Arc with ES leech ( feel way better then added Lightning dmg) and have around 6.4k ES atm. The build is insanely OP i pretty much havent die since level 87 ( almost 95 now) while running only bosses and delirium t16 maps. Sirus level 8 feel like a joke, same as pretty much all boss fights. For the cost i have put, which is 40-45ex, this build is insanely overpowered and can clear deathless and easy everything. Cant even imagine how it feel if you put 200-300ex into it, but i personally see no real point of doing that.
"
zeneluvia wrote:
What's the suggested watcher eye for DI?

Have just tried EK - yes, very smooth on clearing map but boss is few second longer than arc. Can feel less burst from EK.

phys to lightning on wrath

just need to invest more for cold penetration

so i just respect my tree to do 3 cluster.. and kosis in simu wave 20/20 melted like chocolate.. wtf
Last edited by xbanannax on Apr 23, 2020, 7:28:07 AM
i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, ive put in around 50+ ex and i can't clear wave 20 deathless, my tooltip dps 1.6 million with RF on. can someone please help?

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, ive put in around 50+ ex and i can't clear wave 20 deathless, my tooltip dps 1.6 million with RF on. can someone please help?

I don't know how to check all jewels without pob link, but your jewels are terrible. All 6 passives (so you waste 9 passive points just to get to jewels lot), one without jewel slot. Would be easier if you could link your PoB (I can't find your character on poe.ninja to import myself).

By saving passive points by getting 4 or 5 (doesnt matter) cluster jewels, you can easily take all 9 (or as close to 9 as possible) jewel slots in these clusters. There you can take jewels with 1% mana reserved and you should be able to ditch enlighten gem.

Roll nebulis to 20/20% inc damage. It's huge boost for each 1%, very important to get as close to 20 as possible.

Lvl 21/0 vaal arc is like 30c. Work on your gems, get lvl 21/0 for auras like wrath, hatred, or 21/20 if needed. Get awakened cold pen, awakened controlled destruction.

I'd switch these flasks: rumi's, basalt for bottled faith if you can afford, or cinderswallow urn with % critical strike chance.

I suggest switching to rare amulet with 6% mana reserved and lvl 22 vitality. If you want you can go for rare helmet with 5% mana reserved and ES too (with enchant, either reduced mana reserved for any of "big" gems like hatred, zealotry etc, or additional arc chain if you want more dps). I'm doing all content fine with -55% chaos resistance, although sometimes you could die if you have such low chaos resistance (I made that decision conciously).

If you have any further questions you can PM me here on forum, I hope I could help.
Hey there,
How much would cost to make this build?
Im new to the game and atm I m running a Cyclone Scion Build but I have watched some videos of this guardian build and I really like it.

I dont have a lot of currency tho but with how many exalt I could build it?

Thanks
Fun build to play, thank you for the guide.
I havn't put in as many ex as others but can clear Sim20 Deathless quite easily with Arc Build.

Build not complete yet, still need 5 levels (Because I'm using 3x 7 Passive Voices) and I'm missing Unnatural Instinct but won't get it because I can beat everything without it.

Have 7.1k ES which seems to be enough to survive everything so far, if anything gets my Shield down the Leech (Cinderswallow) just puts it straight back.

Bosses just Melt, Trash packs don't even make it onto the same screen as me.

Only 30ex Left, looking for little Side Grades here and there but honestly don't believe it's required, can beat anything the game throws at me at the moment.

"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
Hey there,
How much would cost to make this build?
Im new to the game and atm I m running a Cyclone Scion Build but I have watched some videos of this guardian build and I really like it.

I dont have a lot of currency tho but with how many exalt I could build it?

Thanks

Read any of the last 10 pages to see an estimate on price. Don't recommend this build if you don't want to do research and don't have a tidy sum of currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info