[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
mmaturana wrote:
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
"
mmaturana wrote:
I got myself this boots
and now I have room for 1 more gem...what should I use (I'm not playing the crit build)

Meta mindset kills me sometimes.

You guys are going crazy spending 15++ exalts on these things and you want them for just one thing - a single free gem slot.

Guess what? Corrupted implicit for boots “ grants level 22 haste” is a thing,

I grabbed a pair of seriously nice stat boots with that corruption for 1 damn exalt last night - many were 3-4 exalts for far better boots.

I still got a freed up gem slot, just Like you guys, except my haste is at least one level higher and I paid nothing,

Stop over paying fir these boots!

I just get this when I did the machinarium that I got in the mine (for the second time) so I did not pay for them. also the boots I used before this cost 20 ex so is not more expensive

Look at it this way then.

You could buy the 1-4 ex boots with stats you can almost cherry pick - certainly better than these give- and sell your boots for a profit of 16+++ex easy.

How is not doing that not a cost? Costs come in all shapes and sizes in poe - the worst ones being opportunity cost.
Theamazonbasin
"
rossmat707 wrote:
can anyone look at my character/tree and tell me how I should optimize? I still get one shot a decent amount. I've been thinking about swapping the helm for a hubris with higher ES.

If you are still dying with your current build, then its a skill issue. The build is not invulnerable. It is an insanely tanky build, but you can't simply face tank a lot of shit that you will encounter. As for your build, you have low block. I am by no means a good player and I am not even trying to play safely and I have died once between level 97 to now (35% level 99) doing regular mapping and once to Sirus.

If you want to bulk up even more, Rumi's is an option, whether that helps much or not I don't know. You also have -15% chaos res or 20% with flasks up. You could consider changing some of your split personality jewels to %ES + Chaos res.

"
Godfeast_1 wrote:

You could buy the 1-4 ex boots with stats you can almost cherry pick - certainly better than these give- and sell your boots for a profit of 16+++ex easy.

How is not doing that not a cost? Costs come in all shapes and sizes in poe - the worst ones being opportunity cost.

Look at at this way then. You are talking about a build which costs minimum 60-70ex to be even worth building. These boots provide ~4% DPS, free up a skill gem socket and provide more ES than the alternatives suggested. On a tight budget, sure you should consider dirt cheap alternatives.

But when you have your core items and every upgrade costs 15ex+, thats when you can consider buying these boots which are well worth it, unless you want to run tailwind/elusive or tailwind/projectiles (for EK) which don't come cheap.
Last edited by BrettLee on Apr 23, 2020, 10:32:02 AM
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
Hey there,
How much would cost to make this build?
Im new to the game and atm I m running a Cyclone Scion Build but I have watched some videos of this guardian build and I really like it.

I dont have a lot of currency tho but with how many exalt I could build it?

Thanks

Read any of the last 10 pages to see an estimate on price. Don't recommend this build if you don't want to do research and don't have a tidy sum of currency

Thats why i asked.
Some say 40ex, some says more, and others less.

Research is not a problem, Currency, well this is my first league, and I have like 40ex. Thats why I was in doubt if starting or not.

Thanks for the reply anyway

40ex is just fine. Most prices people list are from week or 2 ago, items are way cheaper right now. Here is what you can do with 40ex.

7 passives voices cost 2.2ex now and you need only 2 of them + 1 rare. Purposeful Harbinger + Heraldry cost around 350c, which is around 2.5ex, if you go with amulet with mana reservation and vitality you will need 5 of them. Its way cheaper if you craft them yourself btw. Purposeful Harbinger / Endbringer are down to 120-140c each, which is around 1ex per jewel, you can use 3 of them. Just remember jewels need to be 4 passives or 5 passives with socket. Say 3 ex for 6l and 6ex for Amulet with vitality+ mana reservation, 3ex for rings, 1 ex for weapon, 1ex maligaros's. Thats total around 35ex. With rest 5 ex you get Sin Trak boots, bated breath, alpha's howl, prism guardian ( all of them are pretty cheap), flasks, gems and 1 Intuitive Leap. That's my current gear and with that i do deathless 20 waves, level 8 sirus and 100% delirium t16 maps w/o any problem. I am sure that 400ex+ version of this build is probably really insane, but 40ex is also really really strong. Also this build is so OP that 99% it will be nerfed hard next league, so better try it now while you still can.
Last edited by monoriee on Apr 23, 2020, 10:33:43 AM
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:

Except Implicit grants lvl 22 haste doesnt exist and most boots on market with corruption that grants haste are shitty rares or sin treks w/o enchantment.Those boots are BIS for a reason and lets be real 16 ex is nothing for this build.
Just getting started with the build and could use some help figuring out an issue I'm having with my blood magic setup.

I've got Sovereignty cluster, Charisma cluster, Alpha's Howl. With Zealotry, Wrath, Hatred in Prism along with Purity of Ice attached to Blood Magic (lvl21).

Zealotry => 21%
Wrath => 21%
Hatred => 21%
Purity of Ice => 45%

Total => 108%

Am I missing another form of reservation reduction I'm meant to be applying?
Last edited by Tokogaru on Apr 23, 2020, 12:36:21 PM
"
Tokogaru wrote:
Just getting started with the build and could use some help figuring out an issue I'm having with my blood magic setup.

I've got Sovereignty cluster, Charisma cluster, Alpha's Howl. With Zealotry, Wrath, Hatred in Prism along with Purity of Ice attached to Blood Magic (lvl21).

Zealotry => 21%
Wrath => 21%
Hatred => 21%
Purity of Ice => 45%

Total => 108%

You can get another 4% on your amulet with the Champion of the Cause Annoint.

You can also use 1% reduced mana reservation jewels when you need them
"
Tokogaru wrote:

Zealotry => 21%
Wrath => 21%
Hatred => 21%
Purity of Ice => 45%

Total => 108%

You are missiong Champion of the Cause Annoint on amulet and the small note named "Reduced Mana Reservation" on upper right side. You get extra 8% total mana reservation from this 2.
Last edited by monoriee on Apr 23, 2020, 1:15:06 PM
"
monoriee wrote:

40ex is just fine. Most prices people list are from week or 2 ago, items are way cheaper right now. Here is what you can do with 40ex.

7 passives voices cost 2.2ex now and you need only 2 of them + 1 rare. Purposeful Harbinger + Heraldry cost around 350c, which is around 2.5ex, if you go with amulet with mana reservation and vitality you will need 5 of them. Its way cheaper if you craft them yourself btw. Purposeful Harbinger / Endbringer are down to 120-140c each, which is around 1ex per jewel, you can use 3 of them. Just remember jewels need to be 4 passives or 5 passives with socket. Say 3 ex for 6l and 6ex for Amulet with vitality+ mana reservation, 3ex for rings, 1 ex for weapon, 1ex maligaros's. Thats total around 35ex. With rest 5 ex you get Sin Trak boots, bated breath, alpha's howl, prism guardian ( all of them are pretty cheap), flasks, gems and 1 Intuitive Leap. That's my current gear and with that i do deathless 20 waves, level 8 sirus and 100% delirium t16 maps w/o any problem. I am sure that 400ex+ version of this build is probably really insane, but 40ex is also really really strong. Also this build is so OP that 99% it will be nerfed hard next league, so better try it now while you still can.

I call BS! Either you're a streamer or you buy lot of MTX to craft those jewels. Just kidding... i spent over 2000 alterations, some 100 augmentation, Scouring and regal and did get only ONE of those jewels. Tried fossil-crafting them too a few times, no luck there either. Ok, i shouldn't really complain this season, found 3 Cospris and 2 Asenaths, but crafting those damn jewels was a big slap to the face for me.

The thing is, this build scales with the cluster jewels. The basic starter gear is pretty cheap. But still, 40 ex is borderline and nowhere close to the OPness of this build. If you invest another 60ex on top of that, you come WAY closer. More than 100ex is pure luxus and only tweaks it beyond insane imo. Started with a budget of 130ex. Another 150 for a Headhunter, just for fun.
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
"
mmaturana wrote:
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:

Meta mindset kills me sometimes.

You guys are going crazy spending 15++ exalts on these things and you want them for just one thing - a single free gem slot.

Guess what? Corrupted implicit for boots “ grants level 22 haste” is a thing,

I grabbed a pair of seriously nice stat boots with that corruption for 1 damn exalt last night - many were 3-4 exalts for far better boots.

I still got a freed up gem slot, just Like you guys, except my haste is at least one level higher and I paid nothing,

Stop over paying fir these boots!

I just get this when I did the machinarium that I got in the mine (for the second time) so I did not pay for them. also the boots I used before this cost 20 ex so is not more expensive

The only boots I see better have to got chilled inmunnity, tailwind, 20% ms and good ES....that's like imposible...best you can get have 99 ES, and less than that cost about 25 ex. Still there is no better for me at that price
Last edited by mmaturana on Apr 23, 2020, 2:58:34 PM
Been playing the divine ire build and just not enjoying it. Thinking of going crib arc or spark. How do those handle sirus 8
Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info