[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
WulfKnightz13 wrote:
is there a way to deal with frozen? often it is my killer other than 100% delerium or wave 20 shenanigans when crap hits the fan sometimes

when not using alpha that is

immunity on boots or watchers eye
IMO about EK & ARC:
+ EK is much better than arc when your gear is strong enough, its normally requires budget 500-600 ex, voice 3 below
+ Arc is really shine at budget build (200ex below)
The reason is all about when your gear is strong enough to clear all mob just by 1-2 click, then go for EK because its so much mobility than Arc but it requires so much currency to get enough dps on your gear :)
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Apr 21, 2020, 9:42:36 PM
so the not effected by chilled ground same as cant be frozen i am guessing? sorry not use ot getting this mod on a watchers eye but i do not want to do different boots.
How should EK be linked, Chain over pierce?
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
IMO about EK & ARC:
+ EK is much better than arc when your gear is strong enough, its normally requires budget 500-600 ex, voice 3 below
The reason is all about when your gear is strong enough to clear all mob just by 1-2 click, then go for EK because its so much mobility than Arc but it requires so much currency to get enough dps on your gear :)

I have only invested about 20 ex...maybe less...is that why it doesnt feel as strong my necro

Especially the single target dps. It does have way more survivability then necro.

Edit
I havebt been playing the game long. My tooltip dps for arc is like 300k. And I am feeling it is slow to kill boss t15. I wonder what people's tool tip used to be before cluster...i assume much lower?
Last edited by Hantrygame2 on Apr 21, 2020, 11:19:41 PM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
IMO about EK & ARC:
Isnt the gear exactly the same other than different gem setup, watchers eye and having to use ring of blades? What is the 300-400ex gear needed?
"
ozten wrote:
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
IMO about EK & ARC:
Isnt the gear exactly the same other than different gem setup, watchers eye and having to use ring of blades? What is the 300-400ex gear needed?

Its the 3 passive voice, you give up a lot of points with a 7 passive voice.

I think its doable on a much lower budget though. You can use 7 passive but youre not as strong. You also make a lot of compromise on gear.

basically if you want to run around 100% delirious maps without a single duck to give youll need more than 2 mirrors (probably more than 10 if you want best of the best cuz those 1 passive voices are hella expensive). if youre fine with being careful, dying sometimes, 5-10 seconds on a boss, 7 passive voices are fine. Dont even look at -1% reserved on all relevant jewels because youll be depressed at the price tag. 40+ ex for a little -1% jewel (grand spectrum, ring of blades etc).
-1% Ring of Blades are 4-5ex.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Wq6LdrHm
Last edited by Detrites on Apr 22, 2020, 3:34:26 AM
"
Its the 3 passive voice, you give up a lot of points with a 7 passive voice.

I think its doable on a much lower budget though. You can use 7 passive but youre not as strong. You also make a lot of compromise on gear.

basically if you want to run around 100% delirious maps without a single duck to give youll need more than 2 mirrors (probably more than 10 if you want best of the best cuz those 1 passive voices are hella expensive). if youre fine with being careful, dying sometimes, 5-10 seconds on a boss, 7 passive voices are fine. Dont even look at -1% reserved on all relevant jewels because youll be depressed at the price tag. 40+ ex for a little -1% jewel (grand spectrum, ring of blades etc).

The stuff you are saying here makes no sense, there is absolutely no need for 2x mirrors to be able to clear 100% delirium maps. Ive been SMASHING T16 100% since around 100-150ex invested. I mean the bosses die off screen from Vaal Arc with smite up. Im currently 200-250ex invested now, running 17 auras. 3 mill tooltip Arc with RF on. 90 res/phys reduction. 62% chance to evade attacks and 71 chaos res without Pressence of Chayula. So saying you need 2x mirrors is just wrong.

I get having 3 passive voices if you are playing Scion, but as a Guardian 5/7 voices is just fine. Getting better only means you get to fill out jewel sockets at a lower level. I was able to get them all at lvl 97. Ring of blades 1% is 5ex and you can get %ES and 1% for around 5-10ex. I needed 6% total on jewels to be able to run 17 auras.

Just feels like you are pulling numbers out of nowhere. Since the gear is mostly identical except the need for a conversion watchers eye and ring of blades.

Last edited by ozten on Apr 22, 2020, 5:07:18 AM
There is also a huge saving potential in crafting your own Cobalt Jewels with reduced mana reserved, energyshield and some damage mods. It takes a lot of time and is rather tedious. I managed to craft 3 up to date with an investment of 2ex in Vaal, Chaos and Resonators/Fossils which saved me about 22ex.

The right upgrade path in my opinion is the following:

2 Voices 7, 1 Large Cluster, 4 Heraldry 4 PH/Endbringer

3 Voices 7, 1 or 2 reduced mana reserved cobalts, 4 Heraldry 5 PH/Endbringer

Unnatural Instinct, 3 reduced mana reserved, 3 Heraldry 6 PH/Endbringer

After that - 5 passive Voices and so on.

I would really stick to Sinner Tricorne for the juicy 8% reduced mana reserved and avoid Crown or a Hubris with only 5% in the beginning until you have more reserved Cobalts or more points on the tree.

I feel like the uprgade to Unatural Instinct for 20ex is way better then 5 passive Voices since you save 4 points on the melding node and get some free stuff aswell.

I fully agree with Ozten there. You can make it work with 50-60ex especially now when Voices 7 dropped to 2ex a pop. And farm your way ahead. Comfortably farming Sirus for them juicy AW gems is a good way to make money.
For me T14 100% fully juiced is not worth it or I'm doing it wrong.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 22, 2020, 4:35:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info