3.10.0e Patch Notes

Remove. The. Timer.
Very nice changes, for sure i will try this. One big thing you choyuld consider is to disable the timer, we have button to finish encounter so give us time to enjoy it and do it how we like. STOP ALL TIMERS :)
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Pausing is still not enough, I still do not get why that timer even exists.
(Ok, I know, obsession for these timed shits, but other than that, nothing.)

Just did a map with Alva, and the fog was maybe paused during the run itself in the temple, but as soon as it dropped me out, the 5 seconds timer started right away, while the loot was just dropping..

Great desing, really, well, who cares about the loot in an ARPOG, right?

This just shows what almost everyone knows. They want the game to be based on faster clear speed and throw things as "lowering the change of getting crappy stuff for rewards" just to have people diverting their eyes from the powercreep issue.

I would like less, tougher mobs, with no timer just to have some fun in this game but it seems that it goes against their line of thought.
Your Sirus is retarded trash, one of your devs probably had a request to put a line
'Created retarded boss'
on their cv.
It runs worse than yesterday, disconnected, crash, freeze, dead. still unplayable
At the end of metamorph league the game used to run smooth AF, now it`s just...beyond description
I`ll come back in a month hopefully by then you`ll figure it out
no buffs to melee and no adds during the sirus fight. Trash patch, get a job because you clearly are no good at your current one devs.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Objectively worse! why are you so nerfing everything? there was a vigorous rule "movement of life" which rewarded for the risk and danger of the map, but there was increased damage and removed by 6k health points per hit but! while you move and dodge you it encourages you to continue. Typical whiners from the reddit control this game and developers with ready fixes just throw them on top. At least you would give 2 weeks, and you cut it right in the bud, simply because some people in the tabula are not subject to map content.
P.S. Less risk, less loot, this is not the road to success ...
A juicy one, Exile!
Thanks GOD and GGG <3
"
Razormaze wrote:
Objectively worse! why are you so nerfing everything? there was a vigorous rule "movement of life" which rewarded for the risk and danger of the map, but there was increased damage and removed by 6k health points per hit but! while you move and dodge you it encourages you to continue. Typical whiners from the reddit control this game and developers with ready fixes just throw them on top. At least you would give 2 weeks, and you cut it right in the bud, simply because some people in the tabula are not subject to map content.
P.S. Less risk, less loot, this is not the road to success ...

Its because in PoE 2 we will have an auto play button. Then we will not even have to worry about pushin that one button that left to us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info