3.10.0e Patch Notes

ty
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
JamesMMA wrote:
"
Kaytrim wrote:
"
Ciribomflax wrote:
Really? No one complaining that a net 50% reduction in damage and monster health AGAIN is a bad thing? Delirium was easy enough after the last patch, now it became meaningless. It also showers us with much more loot, this is absurd. Power creep should be met with tougher encounters, you're aiming the came at casuals and making it boring!

Yet it is the casuals and noobs that are paying the bills at GGG. This is the most active league start in the history of the game. GGG is trying to keep as many of those new and long time absent players as possible. The more active the game is the more money that can be put into development salaries for more content and fixing the real issues facing the game.

What attracts people to games is difficulty (among other things, but a huge factor among the many), even if they can't do it.

Diablo 3 is a perfect example of both extremes at different times.

The peak of Diablo 3 was Kripp and Krippi doing HC Inferno Diablo. Why? Because it was so immensely difficult and seemingly out of reach, yet they did it. Maybe 2 of a handful of people who could have either through skill, time investment, or both. The casual player could not do it. Yet, it was watched by millions, and it increased D3s popularity.

Fast-foward to where Blizz overcapitulated to casual players making all content basically accessible to everyone with half of a brain. It's no fun anymore.

If PoE continues down the same path that Diablo 3 did then they will fail in the long run because they're losing touch with what made them popular in the first place.

PoE is more popular than ever, Despite it being "simpler" in many QoL aspects now.

So your logic is unfounded.

Diablo 3 was most popular during that time not because of the difficulty (which contributed to why its decline before the expansion), But it was because it was the most sold PC game of all time BEFORE release date.

Everyone had it, Everyone was playing it, Everyone was anticipating it's launch. The difficulty made the game decline quickly, which also made the issue of RMAH worse.

Kripp and Krippis kill was many things other than skill , it was 100's of hours of non-stop Group goblin farming, Kripp being geared to the point where diablo struggled to damage him below 50%, and Krippi abusing a bug with health on kill, where Hydra being desummoned, whether by duration running out or resummong it, Healed him heavily.

Krippi was below 50% multiple times and healed to full at whim within a second.

We need fixes for "Buffer Underflow" issue! Game is practically unplayable for the moment being.
Excellent. I had given up on it a few days ago, but now I am excited to give it another try. Does anyone know if they fixed the ddos attack and server issues they were having? It is great that they so quickly fixed the Delirium content issues, but I also found it frustrating when I got disconnected and there were hundreds in queue ahead of me looking to sign back in. I want to get back to this awesome game without some a**holes ruining it.
"
Delirium mist now stops moving while all players in the area are engaged in a Blight Encounter, Betrayal Research encounter, Legion Encounter, Breach or Incursion

- False / untrue. Sometimes it stops, sometimes it does not.

"
Activating or completing several time-consuming gameplay elements causes the Delirium mist to stop moving for a set amount of time based on the encounter type.

In my experience, after opening essence monster/red beast, time does not pause, but instead, runs faster.

"
Monsters killed in a Delirium encounter now give additional credit towards filling reward bars based on the distance that they are from the Delirium mirror.

Feels like exactly opposite, the more deeper in fog it is, the less credit it gives.

"
Substantially reduced the amount of life that Delirium bosses have outside of the Simulacrum.

Well, earlier today i had one spawn at T15, with no +life or +def mods on map, yet i could barely scratch him (PoB says im on 450k dps atm). Mob around him exploding for 10percent of max hp (theirs) did nothing too. + Fog started to decay/run away waaaay more quickly.

"
Fixed various cases where there could be long stretches in Delirium encounters that did not have Delirium monster packs or ground objects (which can spawn monsters).

and this one will be in game when? Still lots of maps do have that problem.
I am getting less rewards after this patch... in maps where i could reach 7 5 3 before the patch i can not go above 5 3 1 anymore... and i get absolutely none extra the deeper i go... as a matter of fact it totally stops gaining at some point........... wtf are you doing GGG????

I just ran a Harbour Bridge in act 8 and got 8 6 4 2 delerium awards... this is so fucking stupid... getting much much better rewards for running act 8 than running maps...

Guess i am not doing maps before this is fixed... seems like a waste of time.
Last edited by Drimli on Mar 23, 2020, 4:11:49 AM
The patch doesn't stop the fog in Blight encounter, contrary to what the patch notes say.

As usual, poor implementation (or in this case, no implementation)
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Mar 23, 2020, 4:20:38 PM
Arcane cloak + CWDT On a brand templar Hard crashes the game on CWDT + IC trigger,

Could you take a look ?

Thanks
still lags and crash
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info