3.10.0e Patch Notes

Thank you for your continous work GGG.

Unfortunately this patch broke something.
Up until now I could play in lockstep and never had frame drops/ small freezes.
This patch changed so that not only the delirium encounters freeze all frames for 3-7 seconds. I also get freezes in my hideout not doing anything.
Please look into it.
What about client CTD in Blight encounter? Usually happens when I upgrade towers.
Lol delirium monsters nerf for CRYING BABIES
Thanks for the nerfs! Finally i can one button everything.. Cant wait to implement an auto kill button so can you use two hands while i am eating my sandwich and watching shit die.

Its the only thing left for you guys to do.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Pausing is still not enough, I still do not get why that timer even exists.
(Ok, I know, obsession for these timed shits, but other than that, nothing.)

Just did a map with Alva, and the fog was maybe paused during the run itself in the temple, but as soon as it dropped me out, the 5 seconds timer started right away, while the loot was just dropping..

Great desing, really, well, who cares about the loot in an ARPOG, right?

This ^
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Thanks GGG!
that was unexpectedly quick. thanks. i'll have a look at the changes once the other beta testers report that they are meaningful and not in other ways broken.
thx ........after patch 3 map 3 crash ...3 dead thx for make this game more cancer i think i gone play another game ..............
Appreciate it very much! i'll log in now and check out the changes.
Though this should've been done while playtesting the mechanic.
Last edited by PrettyCasual on Mar 20, 2020, 6:07:28 AM
"
Lynerus wrote:

It seems like the timer is now even shorter then before lol

I feel the same, on low level it is very noticable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info