3.10.0e Patch Notes

gj GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The normal timer on the mist is still too quick. Game is not enjoyable when you are rushed every map, and if you do rush you have to backtrack to pick up loot you missed.... Timers are NEVER fun, and have NO place in a game.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
The normal timer on the mist is still too quick. Game is not enjoyable when you are rushed every map, and if you do rush you have to backtrack to pick up loot you missed.... Timers are NEVER fun, and have NO place in a game.

Uhh timers have been in this game for a very long time and accompany a lot of fun content
Delirium mist now stops moving while all players in the area are engaged in a Blight Encounter, Betrayal Research encounter, Legion Encounter, Breach or Incursion.

Isnt working (also this should be on other event/map things)

It seems like the timer is now even shorter then before lol
Entering a Betrayal research area does not stop the mist
So now it's pure faceroll as encounter? Seems a bit to many nerfs for it.
Pausing is still not enough, I still do not get why that timer even exists.
(Ok, I know, obsession for these timed shits, but other than that, nothing.)

Just did a map with Alva, and the fog was maybe paused during the run itself in the temple, but as soon as it dropped me out, the 5 seconds timer started right away, while the loot was just dropping..

Great desing, really, well, who cares about the loot in an ARPOG, right?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
pog
So glad I'm not playing this craptastic league.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG! its awesome that so fast and so many fixes! gj GGG!

GGG pls read: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797943

Please increase base time for timer in delirium

many new players punished hard by timer in delirium!

or just remove the timer so we can enjoy our "DIY" build, enough with speed meta build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info