[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

Could you explain more about Chains of Command Changes on your Passive Tree? I don't understand very well what is this? A cluster or A gem?
Sorry, if my question is stupid.
"
Could you explain more about Chains of Command Changes on your Passive Tree? I don't understand very well what is this? A cluster or A gem?
Sorry, if my question is stupid.

It was a work around from before the patch was applied on pob. I will remove it.
I started this league as BL miner, without Delirium everything is a joke, Delirium kills 9 times out of ten before I reach third stack. I understand it will be nerfed eventually, but in the meantime it's no fun, so I though leveling something else, with same deeps but much tankier and with deeps being more sustainable. Looking at your build.

There is a lot of places where they say game cannot credit DoT kills to minions and credits them to you, this is confirmed for a lot of cases. Why do you think Infernal Legion will credit the kill to AG, are you sure about that, did you confirm that?

Now, you mention Necro is straight better with these not-really-expensive jewels. Do you have a planned POB? Looked at your current char, leveling strategy is clear =) but I would like to see where you are aiming to, if possible. Also, is it possible to reach max block without Rumi from Scion PF? Cause I want to build something that deals big deeps and does not die, that's the league -- it wants both from me :) And max block looks for me like a good chunk of it.

Last, won't AG die on high delirium stacks and all their random shit, that would also be a bummer? Of course I'd pick all minion survival nodes, find a place for Fortress covenant, link minion life (from helmet) + elemental army (for max res) + meatshield, in +2/+3, and even consider Unnatural Strength from Necro, regardless it does not affect main DPS skill, but still for AG survival. Delirium just kills everything on high stacks.

Thanks for the ideas and writeouts, I think it can be fun to play something like this.
Last edited by dim.kiriyenko on Mar 15, 2020, 2:02:34 PM
"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:

There is a lot of places where they say game cannot credit DoT kills to minions and credits them to you, this is confirmed for a lot of cases. Why do you think Infernal Legion will credit the kill to AG, are you sure about that, did you confirm that?

Yes. Except if somehting else got nerfed in 3.10, it does:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkYoF6wli9g&feature=youtu.be

"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:

Now, you mention Necro is straight better with these not-really-expensive jewels. Do you have a planned POB? Looked at your current char, leveling strategy is clear =) but I would like to see where you are aiming to, if possible.

Probably something like that:
https://pastebin.com/dx90uvZc
"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:

Also, is it possible to reach max block without Rumi from Scion PF? Cause I want to build something that deals big deeps and does not die, that's the league -- it wants both from me :) And max block looks for me like a good chunk of it.

It's... very hard to do so. Your best bet is probably daresso courage, but it has zero life and meh armor on it. That or jewel stacking with block chance.
"
dim.kiriyenko wrote:

Last, won't AG die on high delirium stacks and all their random shit, that would also be a bummer? Of course I'd pick all minion survival nodes, find a place for Fortress covenant, link minion life (from helmet) + elemental army (for max res) + meatshield, in +2/+3, and even consider Unnatural Strength from Necro, regardless it does not affect main DPS skill, but still for AG survival. Delirium just kills everything on high stacks.

Thanks for the ideas and writeouts, I think it can be fun to play something like this.
Cant say i'm that worried for AG. With the scion, I died wayyyyy before my AG got anywhere close to danger (the lowest I ever saw him was 85% I think)
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 15, 2020, 2:46:14 PM
benefits of witch over lets say guardian?
im doing it as a guardian with terminus est and impale stuff right now and it struggles in red maps with the delirium.
"
Schmombas1234 wrote:
benefits of witch over lets say guardian?
im doing it as a guardian with terminus est and impale stuff right now and it struggles in red maps with the delirium.

You get access to Bone offering, which is a broken defensive mechanic, a large amount of increased duration (70%), which help a lot with uptime, the weapons are more tanky from the +30% resistance, and the damage is at the advantage of the witch.
Hey, really cool guide! I had a few questions:
1) I made a necro version of this based off of Zizaran's AW league starter guide - it works great up to where I'm at (T3 maps currently) and I'm using a max-rolled Oro's - if I eventually get a better weapon, will dropping that new weapon then casting AG on it swap the weapons or do something else kinda funky?
2) What nodes should I switch to to pick up more requisite elemental damage for the AG compared to regular minion nodes, Elemental EQ aside? Also, is Commander of Darkness or Mistress of Sacrifice better for the build? CoD seems like more damage for the AG but less for the AWs. Not sure which to choose.
3) How big were the CoC nerfs (I wouldn't have noticed, didn't play this build last league), is the build still good to go for end-game content?

Thanks for the guide and best of luck in this rippy league
Hey Keyan I have been following this build + the other one made by TENPURAUDON and want to say thanks for sharing and keeping it up to date, So far as a Scion I would say the start was pretty rough, nothing felt great and the Animate Guardian weapons were really squishy in the Delirium

How ever after switching from a Phys Impale to a VoideForge today and getting some defence in the build its starting to clear the league mechanic pretty well, Ill probably follow you to Necromancer when I want to make this build better. Thanks!
"
Midexin wrote:
if I eventually get a better weapon, will dropping that new weapon then casting AG on it swap the weapons or do something else kinda funky?

That's correct. Animating new gear will simply overwrite that one equip slot on your Guardian, so you wont have to get a new chest/boots/head every time.
"
Noximos wrote:
Hey Keyan I have been following this build + the other one made by TENPURAUDON and want to say thanks for sharing and keeping it up to date, So far as a Scion I would say the start was pretty rough, nothing felt great and the Animate Guardian weapons were really squishy in the Delirium

How ever after switching from a Phys Impale to a VoideForge today and getting some defence in the build its starting to clear the league mechanic pretty well, Ill probably follow you to Necromancer when I want to make this build better. Thanks!

Great it's working for you!

BTW, you can get your AG a little bit more tanky by switching main (i supposed it's from the old physical setup) to empower (or combustion if you want a bit more single target damage).

"
Midexin wrote:

1) I made a necro version of this based off of Zizaran's AW league starter guide - it works great up to where I'm at (T3 maps currently) and I'm using a max-rolled Oro's - if I eventually get a better weapon, will dropping that new weapon then casting AG on it swap the weapons or do something else kinda funky?

Keep in mind you basically "lose" an item once it's animated. You will never see it again. So yeah, animating a new weapon is overwriting the old one.
"
Midexin wrote:

2) What nodes should I switch to to pick up more requisite elemental damage for the AG compared to regular minion nodes, Elemental EQ aside? Also, is Commander of Darkness or Mistress of Sacrifice better for the build? CoD seems like more damage for the AG but less for the AWs. Not sure which to choose.

You need both commander of Darkness and Mistress of Sacrifice.
For the elemental res, it's actually not needed at all if necromancer (commander of darkness takes care of it), or only a bit to counter curses, but else, you animate boots/gloves/body armor with elemental res on it, it's enough.
"
Midexin wrote:

3) How big were the CoC nerfs (I wouldn't have noticed, didn't play this build last league), is the build still good to go for end-game content?

Basically, between the expected dps and the actual dps, we lost ~38%. It was counterbalanced by the fact we discovered that Necromancer is 100% viable, and so, we should get at around 15-16M once basic stuff is acquired (voidforge, some jewels, etc). It's 100% end game viable, people are clearing it with much much less.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 16, 2020, 10:01:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info