[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

"
Keyen wrote:
It doesn't work, you don't kill enemies (minions do). And it takes triad grip slot, which is a massive dps loss.

you give the gloves to the animate guardian and he kills the worms and they spread the shock
Thanks so much for posting the Witch PoB! Transition was great and now all I have to get is get enough bread for a Voidforge. One last question, what colouration do you use for your Triad? The PoB has 2B 2G but it also has a 6B Chains which I know from reading the guide isn't right - what colors do you recommend running?
"
Schmombas1234 wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:
It doesn't work, you don't kill enemies (minions do). And it takes triad grip slot, which is a massive dps loss.

you give the gloves to the animate guardian and he kills the worms and they spread the shock

Oh, in this way? My bad. I still don't think it works, as worms are destroyed on death, and don't leave a corpse (and so don't shock). I didn't test, but it's the most likely interaction (but I still can be surprised!).
"
Midexin wrote:
Thanks so much for posting the Witch PoB! Transition was great and now all I have to get is get enough bread for a Voidforge. One last question, what colouration do you use for your Triad? The PoB has 2B 2G but it also has a 6B Chains which I know from reading the guide isn't right - what colors do you recommend running?

Triad grip is actually correct. I just don't bother coloring the rest of the stuff since there is no point (the colors on triad grip affect the dps however, so it's important for PoB).

Basically, 2G2B is a really good compromise, as you are not stuck at all for gem links, while the dps loss from 4G is quite minor. Just don't get red sockets. Or if you use lightning for EE, just don't get blue sockets.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 16, 2020, 10:03:42 PM
Hey guys ! I really need help with infernal legion i got myself the mask of the stitched demon but my AG can't regen enough yet i have the annoitment on the amulet but only a 7% gain as extra es on chestpiece with a level 20 gem is this not enough to sustain the fire dot?

Edit : Managed to make it work with quality on Infernal Legion and adding Elemental Army with quality and levels to get some juicy max res it works fine so far but yeah idk how you got to 43k life with your AG mine has only 35k atm would really like to drop it to use combustion/feeding frenzy as you suggested
Last edited by Jauny on Mar 16, 2020, 10:37:44 PM
Any reason to not use Ruthless over Ele. Focus & get the shock (and chill) from Voidforge?
"
Ceveth wrote:
Any reason to not use Ruthless over Ele. Focus & get the shock (and chill) from Voidforge?

It's similar overall. You won't get a high high (already diluted by several sources of increased damage taken) and ruthless is quite unreliable, as its best dps gain is when it's perfectly lined up with multistrike, which is not guaranteed.

"
Jauny wrote:
Hey guys ! I really need help with infernal legion i got myself the mask of the stitched demon but my AG can't regen enough yet i have the annoitment on the amulet but only a 7% gain as extra es on chestpiece with a level 20 gem is this not enough to sustain the fire dot?

Edit : Managed to make it work with quality on Infernal Legion and adding Elemental Army with quality and levels to get some juicy max res it works fine so far but yeah idk how you got to 43k life with your AG mine has only 35k atm would really like to drop it to use combustion/feeding frenzy as you suggested

I believe that before elemental army, you hadn't 75% fire res on your AG. Else, it would be largely enough, even with a 7% es gain and no elemental army (35K hp = 7K es = 14% regen, while IL does 10% or 8% with quality)

And no, infernal legion is here to stay, infortulately.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 17, 2020, 5:14:28 AM
Some tips after playing:

Get a level 1 23 quality infernal legion gem for 23% reduced fire damage taken by AG on the cheap.

Get a southbound gloves with temp chains or enfeeble or frostbite or conductivity. Few chaos and your AG lays down one more curse.

Don't forget to get the only deal fire damage node, or you'll screw up EE with hatred aura on.

Blue nightmare Jewel on the left side (because we get resist with shield nodes) gives like 10 spell block in one Jewel, more if you take the armor/es/resist node pair (don't, get more life instead). This should let you drop the stone of lazhwar and get a proper life/resists/stats neck.

"
Lachrimosis wrote:

Get a southbound gloves with temp chains or enfeeble or frostbite or conductivity. Few chaos and your AG lays down one more curse.
You need a +1 curse item on the AG in this case.
"
Lachrimosis wrote:

Don't forget to get the only deal fire damage node, or you'll screw up EE with hatred aura on.
It doesn't, with generosity.
"
Keyen wrote:
"
Ceveth wrote:

It's similar overall. You won't get a high high (already diluted by several sources of increased damage taken) and ruthless is quite unreliable, as its best dps gain is when it's perfectly lined up with multistrike, which is not guaranteed.

"
Jauny wrote:

I believe that before elemental army, you hadn't 75% fire res on your AG. Else, it would be largely enough, even with a 7% es gain and no elemental army (35K hp = 7K es = 14% regen, while IL does 10% or 8% with quality)

And no, infernal legion is here to stay, infortulately.

Thanks for the quick reply ! But I meant i wanted to swap Elemental army not Infernal legion ^^
I'm thinking about trying this build but I wanted to ask since I havnt seen any videos. Is this sirius 8 viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info