[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

"
CyberReaver wrote:
Hey, does anyone have an updated PoB link? Wanted to compare my tree to this, but I can't get these to load anymore.

https://pastebin.com/swFQ6nvs

Here is mine, but i'm not running yet Animated Guardian on Voidforce
Do you still think Veterans Awareness is worth it, the downside looks rly dangerous to me
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Veteran%27s_Awareness
How is the clear speed? Good enough for full clearing with delirium up?
Slight update: Been using this build as a skeleton and have been having no issues with anything outside of weapon generation on end-game bosses, the mapping is VERY crisp!

Spoiler

If you're interested please take a look at my modified skill tree & cluster jewel selection! I'd like to eventually get an Ele. Weakness on Hit ring and swap Elemental Weakness in my trigger weapon for Wave of Conviction (fire) for even more DPS.
Last edited by Ceveth on Mar 19, 2020, 7:00:54 AM
"
Ceveth wrote:
Slight update: Been using this build as a skeleton and have been having no issues with anything outside of weapon generation on end-game bosses, the mapping is VERY crisp!

Spoiler

If you're interested please take a look at my modified skill tree & cluster jewel selection! I'd like to eventually get an Ele. Weakness on Hit ring and swap Elemental Weakness in my trigger weapon for Wave of Conviction (fire) for even more DPS.

Do you have a POB ? Looks like you are quite tanky,i still have to look up your additional cluster jewels.

How much life do you have ?

Edit: The first jewel is super cool, was already thinking of such kind of Jewel. As the animate guardian ignites more or less anything.

Maybe swapping in then a Immolation support ?
Last edited by Raytscha on Mar 19, 2020, 2:22:31 AM
Hey thanks for the build first im having great fun and normal endgame is easy but would like to ask what else i can sink ex in to upgrade delirium endgame dps since 100% delirium gets tanky af. (i still need to upgrade my weapon i know)
Last edited by Neek_94 on Mar 19, 2020, 5:41:25 AM
I am thinking of this as my league starter (necro). How good is the damage against bosses and how is mapping and leveling for this build?
"
I am thinking of this as my league starter (necro). How good is the damage against bosses and how is mapping and leveling for this build?

I'm 89 now, using voidforge build with slight modifications (got Rav horde cluster and no cluster jewels), chain running delerium t16s. At 5500 life it gets dicey sometimes, but that block and 550+ healnon block from bone offering keeps me up.

Bosses die super fast with deathmark on them you can offscreen behind cover while they get bursted.

With some all res and chaos res tonminions on jewels (along with damage) and the 3 points in indominable, I've never noticed my swords dying.

Very fun build. I want to get beefier though, my last build was a 19k es Mana guardian with 25k sheet armor, miss the safety.

Success!
"
Lachrimosis wrote:

Very fun build. I want to get beefier though, my last build was a 19k es Mana guardian with 25k sheet armor, miss the safety.

Same here. HoA Mana guardian so tanky. I don't have any issue yet with tankiness and they nerfed the league mechanics so I think I'll be fine. 6.2k life.
I want to build super tanky, I think I'll get The Surrender or a good life on block rare shield. My swords aren't dying. I'm using Karui flask (I never use it tbh..) and a small cluster jewel that gives 10% Max life regen over 1 sec every 5 sec.
Still need to upgrade a lot of things and get Aspect of Spider.

Edit : I was thinking to put Curse on hit + elemental weakness in The Surrender with the build-in Reckoning skill. But idk if it's a reliable way to proc the curse. Have to try. We could apply a second curse with Awakened CoH (Any -% elemental curse or enfeeble or punishment that gives a lot of attack speed to swords).
Last edited by Feurn on Mar 20, 2020, 9:33:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info