[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

Okay I finally decided to push this build and go do a Sirus (level 7) which was easy mode and a Full 20 Simulacrum. Level 18,19,20 was a little Hairy especially if your weapons die because getting them to resummon can be a bitch But the Guardian didnt take any serious damage.

This build is really lazy Im wearing pretty crud gear at the moment but have the Animate guardian kitted out(voidforge, stiched demon helm, 10% Life to ES chest).

Leveling this build was easy cheap to start with Terminus Est and the second I felt confidant that my Animate Guardian wasnt going to die I bought the voidforge and went from there

Thanks Ceveth for sharing your information it helped me out in the cluster Jewels selection.

Here is my PoB right after doing the level 20 Simulacrum

https://pastebin.com/3AB6GdAL
"
Noximos wrote:
Okay I finally decided to push this build and go do a Sirus (level 7) which was easy mode and a Full 20 Simulacrum. Level 18,19,20 was a little Hairy especially if your weapons die because getting them to resummon can be a bitch But the Guardian didnt take any serious damage.

This build is really lazy Im wearing pretty crud gear at the moment but have the Animate guardian kitted out(voidforge, stiched demon helm, 10% Life to ES chest).

Leveling this build was easy cheap to start with Terminus Est and the second I felt confidant that my Animate Guardian wasnt going to die I bought the voidforge and went from there

Thanks Ceveth for sharing your information it helped me out in the cluster Jewels selection.

Here is my PoB right after doing the level 20 Simulacrum

https://pastebin.com/3AB6GdAL

Congratulations :)

After checking you Pob and Skill tree i decided to give it a try to, Sadly my Animatet Guardian just go 1 Shotet from the Boss on Wave 18. Befor it was really easy.

Even with Astral Plate and Voidforge, Mask.
Did you had some additional Chaos Res on the Guardian from the Items ?

I guess its time to gear up again.

Greetings
"
Raytscha wrote:

After checking you Pob and Skill tree i decided to give it a try to, Sadly my Animatet Guardian just go 1 Shotet from the Boss on Wave 18. Befor it was really easy.

Greetings

For the chest piece I looked for a Warlord Chest with the Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently Mod with high life, I then had a friend craft the 10% Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield as for boots and gloves I just grabbed Rares with high life and resistances

My animate guardian is level 21 gem with a Plus 3 helm, everything else on my tree is how you see it
I'm having a blast with this build. However I found the guide and its dropdowns to be quite messy so let me ask 2 things I could not figure at all...
1) Where do you equip the Voidforge once you bought it? Or is it something you put on your Guardian? What if he dies? :D
2) I've got my tidal grip gloves ready to be used as well as specced Elemental equilibrium but once I put it on and literally any mob shows up with resist elemental damage, we'd spend like a minute on it to kill (any trashmob).. so what do I miss about this "we turn our phys dmg to elemental" thing ?

If anyone could take a look at my char Saxegil that would be nice, thank you!
"
kollarz wrote:
I'm having a blast with this build. However I found the guide and its dropdowns to be quite messy so let me ask 2 things I could not figure at all...
1) Where do you equip the Voidforge once you bought it? Or is it something you put on your Guardian? What if he dies? :D
2) I've got my tidal grip gloves ready to be used as well as specced Elemental equilibrium but once I put it on and literally any mob shows up with resist elemental damage, we'd spend like a minute on it to kill (any trashmob).. so what do I miss about this "we turn our phys dmg to elemental" thing ?

If anyone could take a look at my char Saxegil that would be nice, thank you!

1: You equip the voidforge to your AG, if it dies you lose it completely. AG has a a ton of life so its quite hard to kill once its leveled + has high life and max resistance gear on. get yourself at least a +2 to socketed minions Helm to help out

2: You probably shouldn't be using Triads Grips til you make the switch to Voidforge your phys impale version Scales with Phys damage so converting away the Physical makes you basically lose your Impale (Which you wont be using when you switch to Voidforge)

This build is dependent on your AG living so I would get comfortable with the build and how it works once you feel comfortable your AG wont die is probably when you should do the switch
"
Noximos wrote:
"
Raytscha wrote:

Greetings

For the chest piece I looked for a Warlord Chest with the Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently Mod with high life, I then had a friend craft the 10% Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield as for boots and gloves I just grabbed Rares with high life and resistances

My animate guardian is level 21 gem with a Plus 3 helm, everything else on my tree is how you see it

Warlord Chest, smart idea, will give that a try, i just have astral plate with life and phys reduction some res etc. The craft, i have it unlocked.

Sadly only lvl 22 Guardian here, maybe i swap combustion out and a emppower lvl 3 in.

Thanks for your advice

PS just looking over your char here, why do you have hatred not linked to generosity ? Should it not swap between the consecrated ground in your wand ?
Last edited by Raytscha on Mar 24, 2020, 3:56:58 AM
"
Noximos wrote:

Thanks a mill for your answers! Yea it's super risky. Especially in the endgame content you can pretty much never know when a new mob comes and one shot either you or your minions. The Guardian is beefy indeed and I think I will switch to the meatshield support with him but I also noticed that since I gave him shaper type swords he's rocking waay nicer! Yea I should have known you need to gear your guardian yourself but the build does not mention it and for someone trying new stuff this is pretty useful to know. Oh by the way, can you keep track of your Guardian's equipment somewhere? For example I'd like to see what gear he has equipped and to see his current resistances anywhere? Thank you!

EDIT: One more question came to my mind.. what if I drop the Voidforge with decent gems in it and make my AG weapon out of such? Is he going to get the gem properties too beside the weapon's? Thanks!
Last edited by kollarz on Mar 24, 2020, 11:04:44 AM
<resolved>
Last edited by Slippey on Mar 24, 2020, 2:14:20 PM
"
Raytscha wrote:
"
Noximos wrote:
"
Raytscha wrote:

Greetings

Warlord Chest, smart idea, will give that a try, i just have astral plate with life and phys reduction some res etc. The craft, i have it unlocked.

Sadly only lvl 22 Guardian here, maybe i swap combustion out and a emppower lvl 3 in.

Thanks for your advice

PS just looking over your char here, why do you have hatred not linked to generosity ? Should it not swap between the consecrated ground in your wand ?

Hah! I had my gems switched didnt even check lol
-

Last edited by vollekanne on Mar 25, 2020, 8:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info