[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

"
Keyen wrote:
this guide can and will be improved, and your imput is valuable.

It's spelled input =]
sorry but can we do reflect map?
"
sorry but can we do reflect map?

As long as your AG uses phys dmg weapon and therefore all your build is around phys dmg, you can do ele reflect maps but phys.
As soon as you gear your AG with Voidforge it starts to deal absolutely zero phys dmg so therefore you can do the phys reflect maps no problem but do not try the ele reflect maps at all, otherwise the AG will one shot himself and all your expensive gear will be just POOF in a second. It's a sight to behold tho. One minute silence is guaranteed afterwards :D
What is the reason behind grabbing the witch starting point while playing scion, if you never grab points starting from the witch?
Last edited by xDislikeme on Jul 20, 2021, 8:43:53 PM
Any update on this build? What's the consensus between pure fire and cold/lightning triad grips?
What aura's are we using?

Hatred and what else?

I have a shield with 10% reduced reservation, so I'm thinking Haste and Hatred?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Hi! I start this build in HC, following for now a srs of my own until 70. But, most of the tips in the build are for scion, and now you said witch was better, if not the only, option... So maybe should you/we do another build for witch in the witch part?

Allready got CoC, terminus est, triad grip, and going to buy more latter, but what about orders of ascendencies?
I tried your build for like a week now and i must say its a really refreshing and enjoyable playstyle.
Im doing the necro approach, covering the flask charge generation with the pantheon and a cluster jewel. To counter the downside of the pantheon im running a forbidden taste as a life flask, which works like a charm.
It basically covers the entire point of Pathfinder (in a minor pantheon!!).
Got Jorrhasts as weapon swap for the double summon, which is hard to get used to but once you get the combo of Convocation - weaponswap - flask spam down it becomes really easy to resummon even during bossfights.
The damage is really good and running #% life on block on a shield makes it impossible to die, except for one-shots.
Really balanced and fun build, thumbs up!
Also im going determination with rumis and basalt flask + watchers eye to reach
80% phys reduction.
Feel free to check my character necro and give your opinion on my approach.
"
celux wrote:
I tried your build for like a week now and i must say its a really refreshing and enjoyable playstyle.
Im doing the necro approach, covering the flask charge generation with the pantheon and a cluster jewel. To counter the downside of the pantheon im running a forbidden taste as a life flask, which works like a charm.
It basically covers the entire point of Pathfinder (in a minor pantheon!!).
Got Jorrhasts as weapon swap for the double summon, which is hard to get used to but once you get the combo of Convocation - weaponswap - flask spam down it becomes really easy to resummon even during bossfights.
The damage is really good and running #% life on block on a shield makes it impossible to die, except for one-shots.
Really balanced and fun build, thumbs up!
Also im going determination with rumis and basalt flask + watchers eye to reach
80% phys reduction.
Feel free to check my character necro and give your opinion on my approach.

Hey there.

I am currently trying your variation on the build and I love it. Tankiness, damage, minor button presses, it's got everything I want. I do have some question for you though.

Is your animate guardian still using Voidforge? Did you change up anything for the guardian in particular?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info