[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

Hi and thanks for the guide,

Just a brief question. I feel that your jewel slots and the placement of Fortress Covenant woul make "Devotion" and "Redemption" really bad...?
I like this jewel, but placement is not always easy. On your tree you would almost need to drop some notables or maybe allocate the one below "Berserking" in addition.

Please let me know if I am wrong and what would be your take on that?
"
Shaosh wrote:
Hi and thanks for the guide,

Just a brief question. I feel that your jewel slots and the placement of Fortress Covenant woul make "Devotion" and "Redemption" really bad...?
I like this jewel, but placement is not always easy. On your tree you would almost need to drop some notables or maybe allocate the one below "Berserking" in addition.

Please let me know if I am wrong and what would be your take on that?

Wups, you are totally right, I placed it at random, without checking if it was possible without screwing up some notables. My bad. Removed and put another jewel instead. And I don't think it will be cheap anyway!
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 12, 2020, 5:40:34 PM
How do you feel about Cold iron point now that AW has the physical tag, Could the +3 levels give enough damage and potentially more weapons to overcome a wand and possibly victario's with raw power instead of generating charges.
IGN: ggnecro
"
bouncer91 wrote:
How do you feel about Cold iron point now that AW has the physical tag, Could the +3 levels give enough damage and potentially more weapons to overcome a wand and possibly victario's with raw power instead of generating charges.

Wrong skill, I think. It's not an AW build.
Thanks for the leveling trees. To be honest I'm glad you made a guide; I kept having to search for your comments on here and reddit replying to the other AW builds cause you seem to actually know what you're talking about.

----

Can you talk some about expected survivability of the AGWs? Worried they might get cleaved down easily on bosses and worms (even with weapon swap) won't be able to keep up. Would some easily accessible minion tank nodes close by be worth? Indominable army cluster type things.
Last edited by Lachrimosis on Mar 12, 2020, 8:19:04 PM
"
Keyen wrote:
"
bouncer91 wrote:

Q: Animate Weapon now has the Physical Tag. Shouldn’t Animate Guardian get it as well?
A: It should indeed. We're fixing that now but it might not make it into 3.10 and instead be in a subsequent patch. (from bex) on reddit.
IGN: ggnecro
Why do you think it wont have More attack speed aswell as more damage? As it said its updated in line with regular AW, i see no reason for them in nerfing it when they're overall trying to buff it.
"
bouncer91 wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:
"
bouncer91 wrote:

Q: Animate Weapon now has the Physical Tag. Shouldn’t Animate Guardian get it as well?
A: It should indeed. We're fixing that now but it might not make it into 3.10 and instead be in a subsequent patch. (from bex) on reddit.

The +3 in that case would be applied to the Animate Guardian gem, which will have no affect on the number of weapons summoned from Chains of Command.
From the wiki, this a problem for worm summoning?

It has 0.05 second cooldown, therefore if your Guardian kills multiple enemies at once, only one Guardian's Weapon spawns.
"
Lachrimosis wrote:

Can you talk some about expected survivability of the AGWs? Worried they might get cleaved down easily on bosses and worms (even with weapon swap) won't be able to keep up. Would some easily accessible minion tank nodes close by be worth? Indominable army cluster type things.

A AGW will have 13K hp, a good amount of block (more if I could fit fortress covenant, but I actually can't) and 50% elemental resist. While not good, it's far superior to skeletons. If it's not enough, we can pay 3 pts for +25% element res, 10% physical res and 37% % increased life (indomitable army). We will see.

"
Gluhouse wrote:
Why do you think it wont have More attack speed aswell as more damage? As it said its updated in line with regular AW, i see no reason for them in nerfing it when they're overall trying to buff it.

Because I have a very logical way to look at things: I don't assume something exist if it's not on patch notes.
-The old 60% more damage wasn't discussed in the patch note -> I assume it's still here
-The new multiplier weren't discussed in the patch note for CoC -> I assume they won't be here.

That and my IRL work, where I have to assume the worst case scenario being the base, so I do calculation about a 60% multiplier instead of a 48%/48%. If i'm wrong and we get them? I can live with that, it's full bonus. But at the very least, I don't do calculations on something that has no reason to exist and that will heavily reduce the goal dps if it's not the case.
"
Lachrimosis wrote:
From the wiki, this a problem for worm summoning?

It has 0.05 second cooldown, therefore if your Guardian kills multiple enemies at once, only one Guardian's Weapon spawns.

It's not a problem, I took that in account. For instance, when I say you need 14 jars uses to summon 14 weapons (or 7 uses with Jorrhast), it's because I count 1 jar use = 1 proc = 1 AW, not 2. Don't worry :p
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 13, 2020, 2:27:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info