[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

i cant survive meteor from sirus is that normal for this build or i did something wrong ?
Hi, what is the best necro or scion? and boss that dont spawn minions how i can regen worm flaks?
"
Bore_Lee wrote:
i cant survive meteor from sirus is that normal for this build or i did something wrong ?

You have to run out of it, you cant just facetank it
"
kivi200H wrote:
Hi, what is the best necro or scion? and boss that dont spawn minions how i can regen worm flaks?

Necro far more superior, flask charges are via cluster Jewel Menders wellspring and Essence Extraction solved
So i checked the PoB and im kinda Confused that the AG has ~10k Energy Shield from "Conversion" but idk where that comes from.

Rn i gave it the Cheap Mask and Gloves + a high Life and Res Body + Boots and it can still get close to death.
"
RirinaNanase wrote:
So i checked the PoB and im kinda Confused that the AG has ~10k Energy Shield from "Conversion" but idk where that comes from.

Rn i gave it the Cheap Mask and Gloves + a high Life and Res Body + Boots and it can still get close to death.

The armor you give your animate guardian grants "10% of maximum life as energy shield" and grave allocations on the passive tree grants the same.

so your animate guardian has 20% of it's max life as energy shield.

My animate guardian has 90,000 life = 18,000 ES

Hi everyone, first of all I apologize in advance for my english.
I got tired of playing zombiemancer last two leagues, but this kind of build was still on my "to do" list.
I´m a very very casual player, so this league i'll be playing in standard. I'll be using one of my zombiemancers for this build, got most of the expensive gear in my old stash tabs :D , still I need some help.

1) Standard, no cluster jewels or too pricey. So i got some skill points to spend elsewhere. Is it ok to take Grave Intentions via skill tree and anoint something else?
2)Helmet, got two options in stash, both have space for a craft.

the +2 seems better, but i'm not sure.
3) I am getting dizzy with the triad glove socket colors, EE, etc ;P

Hope you people can stir me in the correct direction, thanks in advance.

PD: ill be ba

My AG doesn't seem to be getting any ES

Edit: Nevermind figured it out.
Last edited by lonezeig566 on Apr 2, 2020, 6:50:17 PM
"A 2400 (at least) Molten shell CWDT lvl 1, with possibility to self activate a 7200 Vaal molten shell."

Am I missing something with this? I always thought linking with cwdt was rly bad. If I manually pop the Vaal MS and then the cwdt procs regular ms and overwrite the Vaal Ms?

Also I checked Poe.ninja for these builds and most of them go Guardian Ascendancy instead of Pathfinder? What do you think about that especially for HC?
Last edited by LemmiwinksGerbil on Apr 3, 2020, 6:09:36 PM
As Voidforge deals no phys dmg at all, is it still recommended to keep Triad Grip after the elemental gearing of the AG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info