[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

Thanks for the reply! I'll keep that in mind. Would you recommend re-making as a Scion or sticking to Witch? It's been a little confusing to keep track of whether people mean switching scion ascendancies or are referring to playing a base witch instead like I am, and was wondering if I should 'restart' the character based on that fact.
"
Midexin wrote:
Thanks for the reply! I'll keep that in mind. Would you recommend re-making as a Scion or sticking to Witch? It's been a little confusing to keep track of whether people mean switching scion ascendancies or are referring to playing a base witch instead like I am, and was wondering if I should 'restart' the character based on that fact.

It's the opposite, stick to the witch.

The build was originally for Scion, as I though that Scion pathfinder was the only way to keep flasks going during a boss fight (Necromancer being vastly superior in any aspect except for that). It's not the case, you can generate hybrid flask charges with ryslatha, essence extration and mender's wellspring.

Once we knew that, the question was if we continued as scions for people who had one, or rerolling as a witch as it was a lot better in a lot of aspect (the only real advantage of the scion currently is the Rumi uptime during bosses).

If you had a witch to begin with, there is no choice at all: you stick with it.
Hi, I am slowly following this build rn and plan to use some cluster jewel combination after hitting lvl 94 to 96. So my question is, would the life recovery from "Life from Death" trigger when AG/AW spawn new Weapons and the "oldest" one "dies" ?
"
GERCSI wrote:
Hi, I am slowly following this build rn and plan to use some cluster jewel combination after hitting lvl 94 to 96. So my question is, would the life recovery from "Life from Death" trigger when AG/AW spawn new Weapons and the "oldest" one "dies" ?

It should, as siegebreaker does that.

Blessed rebirth sounds very good as well.
Oh okay sweet, good to know! Sorry to bother with more hopefully not obvious but maybe so questions, but what all in the nodes change once I get a Voidforge? Obviously ele EQ gets picked up, but is there basically anything else at all that changes? Or is it sort of just a "save up for void/stitched, once you have it, take EQ" and the rest stays the same? I've looked at your Scion tree and while it takes a lot of different nodes, it seems to all be more or less the same stuff for minions and duration (and perhaps a notable that's key that I've missed could be anointed later in the league), but I don't have some of the blocking/mana stuff. Should that be routed to or should I keep following Zizaran's nodes and stuff should sorta work out in the end, as long as I transition to VF + Infernal w/ Stitched?
Do you have a PoB for witch since you have said that we should stick with necro instead now or plan on making one? cheers!
"
Midexin wrote:
Oh okay sweet, good to know! Sorry to bother with more hopefully not obvious but maybe so questions, but what all in the nodes change once I get a Voidforge? Obviously ele EQ gets picked up, but is there basically anything else at all that changes? Or is it sort of just a "save up for void/stitched, once you have it, take EQ" and the rest stays the same? I've looked at your Scion tree and while it takes a lot of different nodes, it seems to all be more or less the same stuff for minions and duration (and perhaps a notable that's key that I've missed could be anointed later in the league), but I don't have some of the blocking/mana stuff. Should that be routed to or should I keep following Zizaran's nodes and stuff should sorta work out in the end, as long as I transition to VF + Infernal w/ Stitched?

The tree, except for Elemental equilibrium, is 100% the same.

"
heydrian1 wrote:
Do you have a PoB for witch since you have said that we should stick with necro instead now or plan on making one? cheers!
I will add it to the main post.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 16, 2020, 6:41:31 PM
Cant wait to see your updates for this build with Witch. Started AW cold and just switched to this. Still really WIP but ill follow this thread and try to help the best i can. I like min/max'in builds. Thanks!
you could use storms gift on the ag to apply shock aswell, now that we cant use skitterbots
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Storm%27s_Gift_(Synthesised)
It doesn't work, you don't kill enemies (minions do). And it takes triad grip slot, which is a massive dps loss.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 16, 2020, 8:20:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info