[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

Would like to point out that Essence Extraction also works on the Writhing Jar as I just tested it. It would indicate that, for purposes of any flask related modifiers (e.g. Mana Flasks gain 1 charge every 3 seconds), hybrid flasks are actually categorized as life flasks AND mana flasks.
"
pretty sure ryslatha doesn't work with writhing jar and that ryslatha has the same wording as mender.

i think scion is still the best choice for QoL

Ryslatha does work with jar. I'm sitting in a zone on standard testing it right now and it's counting up.
Can anyone confirm if ryslatha works or not? Keyen said he tested two minutes ago from his post?
-posted this just as someone responded lmao-
Last edited by JCsansei on Mar 15, 2020, 3:33:24 AM
Curious about the PoB under the 12.5 million section. Loading it up it's showing 1.2 mil per weapon which is closer to 16 million than 12 million. Should the minion dps be showing lower? Even if all the weapons are from swords instead of the guardian it's still pushing 16 million.

Removing your CoC Jewel does get it closer to the 12.5 number. I wonder if this is due to PoB updating Chains and it calculating phys twice.
My question: Maybe the Starforge can give more dps?
"
VKpD wrote:
Curious about the PoB under the 12.5 million section. Loading it up it's showing 1.2 mil per weapon which is closer to 16 million than 12 million. Should the minion dps be showing lower? Even if all the weapons are from swords instead of the guardian it's still pushing 16 million.

Removing your CoC Jewel does get it closer to the 12.5 number. I wonder if this is due to PoB updating Chains and it calculating phys twice.

CoC has been silently nerfed, and no longer has a 1,6 more multiplier (which is still shown in PoB). Basically, to get the real dps, you need to divide by 1,6.
Pob has been updated. However, it was higher than real because the work around (added physical damage) was still here, so you had twice the added damage. You have to remove it (I will do an overhaul soon, anyway).

"
OpiumFairy wrote:
Would like to point out that Essence Extraction also works on the Writhing Jar as I just tested it. It would indicate that, for purposes of any flask related modifiers (e.g. Mana Flasks gain 1 charge every 3 seconds), hybrid flasks are actually categorized as life flasks AND mana flasks.
Excellent call. It's better for less point than Mender's x2, as you get elemental ailment immunity.

Edit: Even better than expected, as you get more charges/elemental ailment immunity, but also -20% flask charge used. We are swimming in jar charges, guys!

"
JCsansei wrote:
Can anyone confirm if ryslatha works or not? Keyen said he tested two minutes ago from his post?
-posted this just as someone responded lmao-

It works. I tested it, people tested it, it does regenerates writhing jar charges. Essence extraction also works et apply its -20% mana flasks charge used as well. With a belt -20%, jar costs 9 charges per use. It's insane.
"
My question: Maybe the Starforge can give more dps?

No. Starforge has a poor synergy with added physical damage.

The build will undergo massive changes, stay tuned!
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 15, 2020, 7:04:42 AM
"
Keyen wrote:

Still on scion?
"
Tr1d wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

Still on scion?

Nope. Zero point going scion anymore if you are drowning in flask charge generation as it's the case currently.
The one thing I question with going witch will be Rumi sustain on end game bosses. If Scion can break 12 million dps with a decent budget I might be inclined to stay on Scion for that lone reason.
"
pretty sure ryslatha doesn't work with writhing jar and that ryslatha has the same wording as mender.

i think scion is still the best choice for QoL

I just tested it, ryslatha works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info