[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

Hour 25: Got my 8L :D

Alright, time to test it out!

Edit: Can confirm, not an error, no 60% multiplier :(

But the clearspeed is still here. I will continue the testing.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 14, 2020, 6:19:08 PM
Also trying it out, but only have a 5 socket CoC so far.

Soul of Rysthala doesn't work because jar is a hybrid flask, right?
Indeed. Nor is the new notable from clusters jewels.
Could you use the new cluster jewel notable

Mender's Wellspring
25% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
Life Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds
Remove Bleeding when you use a Life Flask

to do this build as pure Necro instead of Scion?

Ryslatha most certainly works on a normal hybrid flask, not sure if that's new with this patch. Tested as of two mintues ago.
Last edited by Ceveth on Mar 14, 2020, 10:27:31 PM
Keep us in the loop. I'd love to see this build work well.
Also looking forward to hearing the progress of this build.
"
Ceveth wrote:
Could you use the new cluster jewel notable

Mender's Wellspring
25% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
Life Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds
Remove Bleeding when you use a Life Flask

to do this build as pure Necro instead of Scion?

Ryslatha most certainly works on a normal hybrid flask, not sure if that's new with this patch. Tested as of two mintues ago.

Fuck me, you are right. It goes counter wise everything I know about PoE (because hybrid flasks are not life flasks, and it's a bit like saying that you can get arcane surge with blood magic), and it's actually huge because it means there is no point in going scion. W/T/F. Mind = blown.

I apologize to everyone rolling a scion, since Necromancer is (again) vastly superior :/

A quick switch is like +45% dps, or at the very least 36% and 7 free points for cluster jewels. It changes absolutely everything and can make the build close to what was announced at the start.

Well, too bad, I didn't stay on the scion this much :( Time for rerolling. It wasn't a waste since I managed to get my CoC and over 1 ex, but still, it's stupid.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 14, 2020, 11:11:55 PM
Does everything still apply if you transition from a scion to witch? any big changes, was looking forward to trying this build.
"
JCsansei wrote:
Does everything still apply if you transition from a scion to witch? any big changes, was looking forward to trying this build.

Well, basically, the -15% flask charges used is a bit too far. But it's not a problem. Getting 2 mender's wellspring + potency of will is enough to sustain AW during any fight forever, without even switching to jorrhast, even without the -15% flask charges used below the scion. Or you can pass on the mender's wellspring if you keep using jorrhast.

A first Pob: https://pastebin.com/ExLWz00H

The 60% more damage missing has been applied, so it's 1M per weapon post patch, with enough points to get 2 menders at lvl 90. While Jorrhast is the "best" option over menders, the less clunkier, the better, I believe. During fight, you just have to spawn worms over time close to the AG (if he has infernal legion). No weapon swap needed. 14M dps is way enough for all content, but if you really want to improve your dps, Stormblast mine + quick assembly is the surest bet. Not that smooth, but it goes properly, and the dps gain is large.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 14, 2020, 11:47:13 PM
pretty sure ryslatha doesn't work with writhing jar and that ryslatha has the same wording as mender.

i think scion is still the best choice for QoL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info