Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

I can't help but notice you made a pretty decent post explaining your decisions on pretty minor changes, and then casually drop a bomb like the added map chance being removed without any form of reasoning.

I've played in the leagues before this one, and usually ended up quiting because of the horrible map sustain. The changes to the atlas finally fixed this, and you have decided to screw it up again?
so,no fixing lag issues on sirus?im out of this league..
"
One of the main pieces of feedback we saw was that spawning conquerors felt too random.

Why are you choosing to ignore the biggest piece of feedback which is atlas shaping?
yes
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Why are people upset about not being able to chain one specific map?
Just horizon orb it to another map you do like.
About masters missions. It would be great if we could start the missions from the atlas/map device without the need to talk to the masters.
GGG won't have my money, horrible supporter packs (Tencent MTX) and no map sustain?
The league will die in a month again.
GGG hey guys long time supporter here. If you take away the plus 1 level of maps from awakerner bonus no one is going to want to do it. You guys took a huge step in the right direction with this change and got rewarded with huge player retention. Please dont backpedal you got it right the first time.
why not do the opposite,
remove extra chance for atlas mission and gave us double amount of % chance to gain higher map?
getting 1 mission from every master daily is high enough
What about target farming maps? Do I get my freedom back? or am I going to be forced into running doodoo maps again? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info