Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

hope they will nerf GGG one day so we can start having fun and be hyped before the legaue starts and less scared of the changelog
F off from standard with your re shuffles, will you.
"
Rasati wrote:
Spoiler
All this negativity.

Sorry to break it to you. but the normal players. those that struggle to get 24+ challenges done, actually DO appreciate variety in endgame content. Alva and Jun missions are still a carrot worth chasing for them and shake things up in a positive way.

When you as a player, eventually learn you had to shape your atlas in a certain way and farm the same map over and over again to keep up with the mob, something that already feels too much like work, becomes unbearable repetitive.

you might argue that you don´t have to shape in a certain way if you want the broader experience, but if you are in the middle crowd, those people who already know a thing or two, you KNOW when the gap between dull efficency and chasing a ficitional carrot you´ll never be able to reach becomes too big. so people who don´t want to do 100000 times the same map just give up. probably forever.

all motivation in this game, all games actually, is an illusion (exile). Keeping it motivating for the broadest audience. those that actually want to play for the games sake, is in gggs best interest. Also, they are still managing a game here, not a sweatshop. Ensuring that the endgame is played at its best without cheesing the system (and thats what shaping the atlas felt like to normals), is a good thing.

I can´t comprehend how adamant people are about NOT wanting to experience variety. is it so important to feel more effiecent then others that you prefer to do the same map a quadrillion times over opening some doors?

you´ll still outshine all the slowpokes even when doing the same maps as they are, don´t worry. all the things you find "unfun" are game mechanics, intended to shake things up. so there are dead-ends were you have to backtrack. so you can´t jump over the whole map in seconds.

Normal peeps spend an outragous amount figuring out what to sell and checking the stats of stuff they find even though its never worth it compared to buying. thats already flawed enough, we don´t need even more encouragment of mowing through the same thing endlessly without looking left and right.

PS i also am having the problem of far to many t16 and for to few t14. pruning it a bit is in order. don´t hyperbole. try to have fun. and please. try to understand.

I can't speak for everyone else, but my reason for not wanting to be forced into running a vast "variety" of annoying map layouts is simply that I don't enjoy running them. The game is more fun when I don't have to check the minimap or backtrack constantly. It's not about comparing myself to others or feeling more efficient. It's simply more fun to not be constantly interrupted and frustrated when playing a grindy video game.
PLEASE do something about lab and enchants ;x
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
THIS IS A NERF ON MANY LEVELS ESPECIALLY ON TIME IT TAKES TO SPAWN CONQUERORS, THEN TO SPAWN SIRUS

EASY LEAGUE SKIP
BTW,. THE TRASH FOG WASNT REALLY NEEDED, ALREADY TOO MUCH SHIT ON SCREEN.....
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Last edited by KopaKabana on Mar 1, 2020, 6:33:02 PM
Honestly this game has been patching heavily towards only heavy-core users and demeriting light-users.
will not buy new supporter pack and probably will not gonna play new league.
I hate blizzard but hope D4 hits you hard and realize this game is going downhill. I don't even remember when was the last league I played with joyness with my own build. nowadays other than confiremd "builds" by core players, almost not worth wasting time.
Whiny brats are always the vocal ones, and will always be the minority. Just pointing that out GGG.

Do what you do..they'll complain anyway because freedom of speech and what not. lol

TY GGG
ES SKIP LEAGUE
BETTER GAMES OUT ALREADY
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Posting here to add to the noise with my vote.

Please don't go forward with the awakener % changes. These changes remove the main reason I looked forward to awakener % and a LARGE part of the extended map story grind. Getting to serius, and then slowly grinding up awakener % felt like I was slowly powering up my atlas over time. Every day I could log in and 'achieve' something. Now, the rewards for awakener % feel so lackluster (and even in some ways detrimental given things like ailment immunity mobs) that I no longer look forward to this grind. It feels like an unnecessary removal of fun and progress in the lategame atlas progression. Come up with something actually rewarding, or please give map sustain back to awakener %. Metamorph league was the best league you ever launched, dont delete in my opinion one of the best changes you've ever made to the atlas.

tldr: Red map sustain is fun, super late-game atlas progression feels GOOD. Plz revert.
removing maps from the atlas would be nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info