Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

"
enoecarg wrote:
GGG said "Dropping from any monster in the Delirium League, these new Jewels are..." in announce page. This means that getting desired Cluster Jewel is left to RNG.

To enjoy the new mechanics of Delirium League is difficult in SSF, because it is not possible to make a build plan considering a passive skill from Cluster Jewel with PoB before playing the League.

The jewels can be crafted and their modifiers changed. So you can get a jewel that works for you in the end. I dont get why people play SSF and then keep complaining how hard it is for them to get good stuff. It is a ........ choice you make so stick with it and stop complaining.
AYA CHRIS WILSON, ELENION ANCALIMA!
"
Innomen wrote:
Not super enthused by the look of the supporter packs. Just not my thing.

Orbs of delirium great... Yet another requirement to pile on to maps to make solo map sustain something more than myth.

Tier, chis, alch, vaal, sextant, influence, and now delirium.

And cluster jewels, so now traders can literally buy a better skill tree.

Trader gift league #27 confirmed.

Oh well I'm used to living on scraps by now, we'll see what the patch notes say.

I have to agree with you on this.
The supporter packs for this league look very underwhelming and quite honestly pretty bad. I'm all for supporting PoE, but these supporter packs are pretty trash.
Great changes
Last edited by _TaZaR_ on Feb 26, 2020, 12:23:28 PM
"
btawoa wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Not super enthused by the look of the supporter packs. Just not my thing.

Orbs of delirium great... Yet another requirement to pile on to maps to make solo map sustain something more than myth.

Tier, chis, alch, vaal, sextant, influence, and now delirium.

And cluster jewels, so now traders can literally buy a better skill tree.

Trader gift league #27 confirmed.

Oh well I'm used to living on scraps by now, we'll see what the patch notes say.

I have to agree with you on this.
The supporter packs for this league look very underwhelming and quite honestly pretty bad. I'm all for supporting PoE, but these supporter packs are pretty trash.

The packs are horrible and ugly but they still can't beat Darkprism set in this issue
New skills don't catch me, hopefully there will be more.
The support pack is not for me. But I do hope next league that at least one of the packs fit the theme like they use to.
It if they do fit the theme im sorry I cant see the link.
I normally don't feel the need to comment on public forums. However, I am a bit disappointed with the response I've seen from some players.

TLDR: HOW could anyone not be hyped from this announcement? This looks like the best league yet?!!! Stop complaining, it makes GGG feel like they are doing wrong by improving the game. (IF I put in all this hard work and I read these comments I would feel sad). GGG, you did great and surpassed my expectations this time around!

1) To those complaining about new passive tree customization? Are you one of those that only copy and pastes a build? Would you not want a way to challenge yourself by customizing it a bit and learn a few things in the process? Stop copying Mathil builds stat for stat and be a bit more creative. Instead use build guides as a template for a good passive tree and item synergy.

2) I agree RIP performance :(

3) To those complaining about more currency items: Does having more ways to juice maps really sound like a bad idea?

4) To those complaining about supporter packs: You get your money back in points alone. Anything else is just extra and this is a way to support the development on this free to play game.

Last edited by Gigorahk on Feb 26, 2020, 1:40:12 PM
How about a trade league?

Players will be able to set some of their stashes as "sell" and set fixed prices for the items. All these items land in a database and someone who's interested in buying an item gets a list with the items of this kind on sale and can buy the one he wants, without ever knowing from who he bought it, and without the hours of wasted time finding someone who's actually replying and getting a trade done.

This would finally make trade viable in this game, without the hassle it's now.

Since trading is a huge part of this game, the way you neglect it is disgusting! Do someting GGG. Make everyone finally proud.
"
Gigorahk wrote:
I normally don't feel the need to comment on public forums. However, I am a bit disappointed with the response I've seen from some players.

TLDR: HOW could anyone not be hyped from this announcement? This looks like the best league yet?!!! Stop complaining, it makes GGG feel like they are doing wrong by improving the game. (IF I put in all this hard work and I read these comments I would feel sad). GGG, you did great and surpassed my expectations this time around!

1) To those complaining about new passive tree customization? Are you one of those that only copy and pastes a build? Would you not want a way to challenge yourself by customizing it a bit and learn a few things in the process? Stop copying Mathil builds stat for stat and be a bit more creative. Instead use build guides as a template for a good passive tree and item synergy.

2) I agree RIP performance :(

3) To those complaining about more currency items: Does having more ways to juice maps really sound like a bad idea?

4) To those complaining about supporter packs: You get your money back in points alone. Anything else is just extra and this is a way to support the development on this free to play game.

First, not everyone has to like what you like.

But also,

1) Not everyone can play 20 hours a day to toy with hundreds of new passive nodes and stuff. Not everyone wants to blow 1k regrets a week trying new stuff or rerolling dozens of characters. Not everyone has that kind of time or patience.

2) See, even YOU are complaining (after a very animated speech about hurting the devs' feelings...also, we don't owe them praise just for existing. It's their job. If they do badly, they should know it).

3) Non-paying players get screwed the more currency there is, and all players theoretically spend more and more time organizing and planning maps instead of running them (for full benefit).

4) "You get your money back in points alone." No, you get points back. You're not getting money back. You're getting an equivalent amount of in-game currency that is ONLY useful in the game. If something about the game isn't fun (mist, fps issues, lag, new tree, passives, league), AND the packs are ugly, then no...there's no upside to buying them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info